1431 - 1440

Chapter 1431 She is the monkey

  "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, this sister refreshes my new understanding of human beings every day!" "

  I saw it, I heard it, but I had no idea what was happening. What."

  "I saw it, heard it, and I know what happened, but I don't understand what the hell is going on!!!" "

  Just... the man and the monkey quarreled, and the man won, so Is that what you mean by taking Monkey's things justly?"

  "But the question is, how did she win the argument?"

  "..."

  Exclamation marks and ellipses flew together in the barrage, and hundreds of millions of viewers watched Ye Ye helplessly. Wan hummed a little tune all the way back to the foot of the mountain.

  After being slightly torn between asking Liang Jingjing to throw down the ladder and climbing the tree and swinging, Ye Wan decisively chose to climb the tree and swing.

  When Liang Jingjing and Xu Jiahao heard something moving outside, they both walked to the entrance of the cave.

  Just when he saw Ye Wanfei coming in carrying wine, a bag and a plate of bananas.

  Liang Jingjing:? ? ?

  Xu Jiahao:! ! !

  "This... was all stolen?"

  Looking at the banana, pine nut and monkey wine piled on the ground, Liang Jingjing looked at Ye Wan in disbelief, "Sister Wan, senior brother, didn't he kill you?"

  " Senior brother is not at home!"

  Ye Wan said with a smile: "His disciples and grandsons received me warmly and invited me to go there next time."

  ? ? ?

  "Enthusiasm? You've already left, and the monkeys are still confused. Which monkey's face did you see the word enthusiasm on?" "

  I can see fear and unwillingness."

  "It's good that Senior Brother is not at home. , I think you are the bully monkey! Otherwise, can the monkeys let you go?"

  "It's over, it's over, I estimate that after tonight, all the animals in Wufeng Mountain will know that there is an overlord in the mountain. Starting tomorrow, no. The forest is quiet and it's just the three of them, right?"

  Looking up again, he saw that Ye Wan had set up a stone stove at the entrance of the cave, placed the iron pot, and turned his backpack upside down.

  There was a splashing sound, and all the pine nuts in the bag were poured into the big iron pot.

  Ye Wan pulled the firewood leaves, turned the medium to low heat, and was about to start frying the pine nuts.

  Barrage:......! ! !
  "Jingjing, is this the most miserable dinner we've ever had tonight?" The

  sound of stir-frying was accompanied by Ye Wan's joking voice.

  Liang Jingjing was eating a banana with a funny look on her face, "There are fruits and dried fruits. Is this called downfall?"

  "Yes, yes..."

  Xu Jiahao nodded, "I've eaten so well these days, let's treat it like this tonight. Clean the intestines and scrape the oil."

  Barrage:...

  "It's been the tenth day since I entered the mountains? This time, it makes me feel like you are trying to survive in the wilderness."

  "Broadcast, it's the fourteenth day today. Oh my god. They entered Wufeng Mountain last week."

  "???Tomorrow is only half a month? Oh my God! I thought the month was almost over."

  "Very good, I still have half of my happiness. Yue! Come on you three!"

  The sound of stir-frying stopped, and all the netizens chatting raised their eyes.

  Ye Wan took out a pine nut from the pot, poured the left hand into the right hand and let it cool, peeled the shell and tasted it. Then he picked up the big iron pot and poured the pine nuts on the banana leaf. "You two can eat the original flavor." ."

  After saying that, Ye Wan looked back at the drone, "Director, we don't want pure water, can we exchange it for two pounds of coarse salt?" "

  What are you doing? Fry salt and pepper pine nuts? You can let the squirrels go, they save these. How many pine cones do you have to knock pine nuts? Your front teeth are almost broken!"

  "No, I think she wants to pickle bacon."

  "Second Senior Brother has already been eaten clean by them. How can she still have Second Senior Brother? Can we pickle it? You can't. It's because of senior brother's idea, right?"

  "You know too much about the previous one!"

  "..."