721 - 730

Chapter 721 Editing? nonexistent!

  At 17:08 Imperial City time, after Ye Wan was the last one to pass through the B&B gate and hand in his mobile phone, travel reporter V posted a Weibo.

  In less than three minutes, it broke into the top ten hot searches.

  [Romantic Travels Official V: The seventh episode of the program has kicked off, and the live broadcast room has officially opened. Edit? nonexistent! Take you to experience the joys, sorrows and joys of celebrities up close! Live broadcast entrance: xxxx.url]

  Netizens:? ? ?

  "Is that what I thought? Yes?"

  "The program team is playing a big trick! Is the seventh episode an online live broadcast? I'm here..."

  Tens of millions of netizens, whether Big fans, true fans, and negative fans of various celebrities all rushed into Feitian Live's Romantic Travels live broadcast room.

  As soon as they entered, they saw Ye Wan rushing to hug Sister Ling and Brother Fei.

  At first glance, she looked like she had just gotten off the plane. Ye Wan didn't even put on any makeup, just bare face.

  The barrage began to read "Ye Wan is so good without makeup."

  She patted He Sichen on the head and said those words that were friendly and natural, as if the two were born to be siblings.

  Then, I saw a fresh and bright smile on He Sichen's handsome face.

  The barrage exploded instantly.

  "Oh my God! If he hadn't been my top fan for three years, this face would have been deeply engraved in my heart. Just based on that smile just now, I would have thought he was a male idol who has recently returned to China to debut. . Isn't he so handsome? My blood tank is empty!!!"

  "In just seven episodes, my brother Chen has changed from a cold German Shepherd to a brilliant golden retriever. Isn't this show magical? I beg the show team. Lock my brother Chen up with the Travel Journal! As long as I can see this brother Chen with a bright smile every day, our Jinyiwei will take care of your ratings!!!" "Lock me up with the Travel Journal? It's you upstairs

  . How did the retainer brother become like this? Don't you, Jin Yiwei, have any AC numbers in your hearts?"

  "Don't argue, don't argue! Brother Chen has already confessed his love to Sister Wan at 920. The relationship between brother and sister has been stamped and certified by the real owner. We fans will follow the owner. , we must unite and be friendly! Comparing hearts..." "

  I thought I remembered it wrong. I went back and checked the encyclopedia, and it was right. Brother Chen is 21, Sister Wan is 18, not 19. Of these two people, Brother Chen is clearly older. Miss Wan, it turns out that we have become brother and sister since the beginning of the show. The contrast is so cute, I am so cute!!!" The

  live broadcast room was opened within ten minutes, and the number of online viewers has exceeded 200 million.

  In the director's room, Ning Buchi breathed a sigh of relief.

  Dare to play like this in this issue, inspired by Ye Wan.

  Recalling her shocking words from time to time in the previous issues, "I have a bold idea," Ning Buchi felt that he was infected by Ye Wan.

  In the first three episodes, the cameras in the rooms and floors of the guests were on 24 hours a day.

  After being edited into the program, it became the most played segment of the current program without any suspense.

  In the seventh issue, instead of rushing to shoot during the day, we worked hard to edit after finishing work in the evening.

  It's better to turn on the camera and have a 24-hour live broadcast.

  During the meeting, after Ning Buchi expressed his bold idea, there was a gasp in the conference room.

  After a moment, the editor was the first to raise his hand in agreement.

  Hehe, he can finally wash away his reputation as a devilish scissorhands!
  Immediately afterwards, the photographer who was following the photo also raised his hand.

  With drones following them around the clock, they don't have to run so fast, right?
  Especially Ye Wan.

  You no longer have to worry about not being able to catch up with her.

  The risk of sudden death has dropped directly to zero.

  In the corner of the conference room, looking at the raised hands all around, the director took out his small notebook with resentment.

  Ning Buchi made the final decision, "Let's do it!"

  At this moment, looking at the barrage filling the screen on the Internet, the number of people online was increasing day by day. Ning Buchi smiled broadly and his hands were red with excitement.

  The director, who didn't even bother to drink water and stared at the big screen, felt that the grievances in his heart had spread from the Pacific Ocean to the Atlantic Ocean.

  The next moment, Ning Buchi patted him on the shoulder, "Thank you for your hard work, your bonus will be doubled this month!"

  ? ? ?

  The director immediately stood up and straightened his back: I can do it! ! !