Forty-eight♡

Song of the chapter: Please Don't Go by Joel Adams

Two weeks later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sitting on the bench of the girls changing rooms I put one of my feet on top of the bench as I untied my laces.

"I am never running 800m again!" Izzy huffed as she tiredly plunged down onto the bench next to me.

I laughed before shaking my head slightly, now pulling off my trainers.

Turning to look at Izzy she was laying down, with her back on the bench, as she closed her eyes with her hands resting on her stomach.

"You do realise that we only have like five minutes to get change?" I rose my eyebrows before standing up and pulling my gym top over my head.

"I have Social studies, who cares about that?" Izzy replied.

"Maybe you should because after all you did pick it as one of your options?" I smirked questioning her before walking over to my gym locker.

Pulling it open I put on my plain grey top before taking my black skater skirt and sliding them over my legs, then tucking my top into them.

Seeing that the day had fallen colder I decided to pull out the only jacket I had left in my locker, a denim jacket which belonged to Shawn which he had left in my car the other night.

Pulling it onto my arms I took in his scent as I smiled to myself at the thought of seeing him tonight.

In the past two weeks of Shawn and I being back at school everything couldn't have been going much better, everything was good between us and we were happy. Even though we'd hardly see eachother out of school we always make time, whether it's once a week or a lunchtime.

He would shower me with the phrase 'I love you', yet I hadn't found the right moment to say it yet and I knew that he was in no rush for me to say it. He wanted to be caught off guard for when I say it and that was my plan, I want the words to be real and natural.

[Shawn's POV]

It was the first time I had saw her today, today being Friday and tonight I could enjoy my time with her.

I was sat at my desk, marking books, occasionally scanning my eyes around the room just so I could look at Mia for a few moments.

She was writing in her book, along with the others, yet her eyes being so focused on what she was doing. That's one of the things I loved about her, she was so determined with anything she put her mind to.

Picking up travel mug from the side of me I slid over the cap before taking a few sips from it, my eyes now fixated on Mia.

I don't know whether she was doing it on purpose but all I could stare at was her hand.

She held her hand on the bottom of her skirt, slowly pulling it up her leg, allowing me to view her leg better as her lower thigh came into show.

Putting my drink down my eyes remained glued on Mia, well that was until I felt the hot liquid pour over my shirt.

"Shit" I cursed as I looked down at my shirt, feeling the hot liquid slightly burning against my skin.

"Shit sir, you might want to clean that up" Hayes smirked as I looked up, everyone's eyes now on me.

"Thanks for letting me know Hayes" I returned sarcastically.