Sixty-eight♡

Song of the chapter- Perfect by Ed Sheeran (covered by Leroy Sanchez)

43 likes
shawnmendes Waiting to go into the O2 like...

41 likesmiaxaniston The most craziest night of my life! X

41 likes
miaxaniston The most craziest night of my life! X

Sitting in my seat I was both anxious and excited as I eagerly waited for Ed to come onto stage.

Shawn and I had seats up high in row P and to be honest the view was amazing from up here and you could see everything.

"Do you want any food? The ice cream guy is coming up our aisle now" Shawn asked he turned to look at me.

"No thanks, I'm too nervous to eat" I smiled.

Shawn laughed before looking away and calling the man over so he could buy himself some ice cream. Once Shawn payed him he left and he began to open it as he held the the icecream pot in his hands.

"Why is something of this size so expensive?" Shawn moaned.

"Because they know people will still buy it" I laughed, raising my eyebrows.

Shawn smirked as he looked down at the ice cream and began taking a small scoop out of it with the small spoon it came with.

Putting his ice cream into his mouth he then turned to look at me.

"Have you ever been to a concert before?" He asked before putting anohter scoop of ice cream in his mouth.

"I saw this band called Steps when I was about 8" I answered.

He nodded before focusing on taking anotber scoop of his ice cream, more of his attention being on that then me.

"This is actually really good ice cream" Shawn muttered, very much loving it as he nodded his head to what he was saying.