Sixty-six♡

Song of the chapter- Gorgous by Taylor Swift
{Quick disclaimer, these 'instragam posts' aren't real but have been edited by for me for book purposes. I don't own any of these photos either}

32 likesshawnmendes Exploring the streets of London

32 likes
shawnmendes Exploring the streets of London

50 likesmiaxaniston London is such a beautiful city

50 likes
miaxaniston London is such a beautiful city

With our fingers intertwined we stood in the que, the sun setting around us so night could fall.

Today we had already visited Buckingham palace and Princess Diana's memorial, but now we were waiting in line to go on the London Eye.

"I swear the guards at the palace are way too serious, if I had their job I know for sure I'd be laughing the whole time" Shawn said as we both looked at his phone, scrolling through the photos we had already taken since we got here.

"Plus the hats you have to wear doesn't help at all" I laughed.

Shawn looked down at me and grinned before putting his phone into his pocket. He then released hand before wrapping his arms around me, still our faces looking at each other.

"I think London should be our city, the city we come together to" Shawn smiled.

"So does that mean you're going to come to London with me when I go to university here?" I rose my eyebrows with a smirk.

"Yeah it does, maybe I'll come here and start perusing my dream of becoming a singer" Shawn grinned widely.

"Sounds like a pretty good plan" my smile beamed up at him as I looked my arms around his neck, pulling his head down slightly so I could be nearer to his lips.

I then pecked a generous kiss against his lips, sucking ever so slightly on his bottom lip.

As I parted from him I grin widely at him before taking his hand and walking us up to the gate of our pod.