Ninety-seven♡

Song of the chapter- Meant to Be by Bebe Rexha

[Shawn's POV]

Jumping out of my car I slammed the car sad shut before walking my way over to the Eddie's Diner.

Wiping my sweaty palms on my jeans I then tugged on the collar of my top, feeling a little hot from how nervous I was.

I was about to meet my daughter. I was about to meet my daughter who I had no idea about.

Reaching the blue doors of the diner I pulled on the metal handle before walking into the 70 styled restaurant.

There was old music playing from the music box and luckily the place wasn't too busy. Walking my way along the black and white checkered floor I looked around the room to try and find Alessia.

Eventuslly my eyes fell onto her as she sat in the last booth of the diner. She hasn't even noticed my entrance and as I stood and stared at her I felt my heart race even faster as I spotted who was beside me.

There she sat, there sat my daughter.

She was laughing at Alessia as she tried to to wipe the mess away from around her mouth.

Alessia then looked up to see me and instantly she smiled.

"Shawn, come sit down" she called me over.

I just nodded before walking over to where she was. Letting out a deep breath I slid into the booth so I was sat across from the pair of them.

"Shawn this is your daughter Bella" Alessia smiled as I looked down at my daughter.

As I stared at her I instantly fell inlove. She was so beautiful and as soon as I looked at her I could see myself in her.

She had my nose and my eyes, as well as long brown hair which was tied up in two pig tails.

"Hello Bella" I smiled at her.

She just grinned at me before making some babble sounds which I ocouldn't translate, but the sounds still caused a certain happiness in me which I had never felt before.

Bella then stretched her small arms across the table, reaching her hands at me. Unsure on what to do I reached my hands out before holding her soft hands in mine.

"Her hands are so small" I laughed lightly.

"Hold her" Alessia smiled at me.

I hesitated at first before nodding. Alessia then picked up Bella before lifting her over the table. Gently taking a hold of her I then placed her on my lap so she was facing me.

Bella stared right at me, her big brown eyes becoming fascinated with my face as her hands crawled into my face.

"How old is she?" I asked as I smiled down at Bella.

"She's 5 months old now" Alessia replied.

I couldn't help but smile down at Bella  as I held her in my lap, admiring everything about her.