Sixty-nine♡

45 likesshawnmendes 🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦

45 likes
shawnmendes 🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦

48 likesmiaxaniston Feels good to be back on home soil!🇨🇦

48 likes
miaxaniston Feels good to be back on home soil!🇨🇦

It was around 4 in the morning and here Shawn and I were sat on another long plane journey, one which would take us back home to Canada.

I find flights incredibly boring and I would have Shawn to entertain me if he wasn't already in a deep sleep. His head was titled back onto his chair, his mouth agape as his hand still rested on my thigh.

I would go on my phone but there's no internet access up here and you couldn't even text or call.

Taking a sigh I couldn't get comfortable enough to sleep and to be honest I was well past the state of being tired so now I was just wide awake.

"New Years Eve flights are the worst because everyone's either trying to fly home after Christmas or trying to fly somewhere else for New Years" I heard the guy say from the other side of Shawn.

He had a smile on his face as he looked up at me from his book. He had striking black hair, his greens eyes almost being overbearing.

"This flight was the earliest we could get on" I laughed lightly.

"Yeah same for me. I'm here with a group of my friends and I stupidly let them plan all of this" he rolled his eyes jokingly chasing me to laugh.

"So do you live in Toronto or are you just visiting?" He asked as he set his book down on his lap.

"I live there" I replied.

"Oh really? What area?" The guy asked causing me to smile as I looked out the window and then back at him.

"I don't think it's really right of me to be giving out where I live" I rose my eyebrows, not being serious.

"Oh yeah, you're totally right. After all I might be a murderer" He smirked, the dimples on his cheeks being so visible.

"You never know" I joked before looking away from him and soon the conversation drifted to a comfortable silence.

He went back to reading and I went back to gazing out of the window, nothing but darkness.