1.

"Girls, let's start from the top once again." The choreographer instructed. "One more time and we are finished."

"Okay!" We all said and went back to our positions. 

<Signal> by Twice began playing once again and all of us did the choreography just like we had rehearsed. When it finished, the choreographer wrapped up the rehearsal and the trainees except for Mika, Leah and I left.

"Eight years training and I'm still not used to rehearsing for so long." Mika said while stretching.

"A lot more if you take into account your dance training in Japan." I pointed out.

"Oh, that's right." She said. "I almost forgot about that."

"How can you forget?" Leah said laughing. "Now that I remember, you are the one who's trained the longest among us."

"And far longer that is!" Mika exclaimed. "I have been training for nearly eight years, Soojin for five and you, Leah, for almost two. I have seen people either debuting or leaving."

"That's right; you've trained longer than some of the boys from Stray Kids!" Leah said laughing.

"I remember how Hyunjin told me I would debut in a short time and now they are about to debut." I told the girls. "I'm really happy for them, don't get me wrong!"

"We get it, or at least I do." Said Mika. "I just hope we can debut soon, I'm honestly tired of waiting."

We then went to the dorm we had for the three of us. Allegedly two of us had to live in the other girls dorm, but we managed to convince JYP to let us live together so that one of us wasn't alone. Obviously, that wasn't the only reason.

When we arrived, Mika went to the kitchen to prepare dinner as Leah and I prepared the table.

"Can you please take the bowls, Soojin? You are far taller than me." Leah asked me.

I was the tallest one among us, standing at 1,77 metres. Leah was 1,58 metres tall and Mika 1,60. They definitely used me as their 'tall cabinet slave'. The dorm seemed to have dozens of those.

"I'm on it!" I said and went to the kitchen to take them.

The doorbell then rang and Mika told Leah to get it.

"It's Chan, Hyunjin and Changbin!" She told us.

As we had trained with them for some time (or for almost always in the case of Chan and Mika, who joined JYP nearly at the same time), we were all really close.

"Hi, Leah!" We heard Chan say. "I smell food. Are you cooking dinner?"

"Mika is." I said as I left the bowls on the living room table.

We normally ate in the living room because that way we could watch TV or watch a film while doing so.

"Hey, Soojin!"  Said Changbin. "How's the training?"

"Long, exhausting, boring... Shall I continue?" I joked. "Just like always, Changbin."

"With all your training I bet your rapping has become even better, if that's possible." 

"But they never let her show it." Said Mika carrying the ramen pan. "They are always teaching us Twice songs or things like that. You should see her rapping to <Hellevator>."

"Mika, could you perhaps not spill the tea? They don't need to know what happens inside here." I told her.

"What tea are you talking about?" Mika asked confused. "This is ramen."

The boys and I then began laughing. One of the disadvantages, or perks depending on the situation, of Leah and Mika being from Thailand and Japan respectively was that they couldn't understand me when I used certain idioms.

"Hey, don't laugh!" Mika exclaimed. "I'd like to see you if it happened the other way around."

She then threw herself at me and began tickling me.

"Someone, please, help me!" I begged in between laughs.

"I'm giving you a reason to laugh!" She yelled.

After a minute, Chan finally managed to separate us and I laid down on the floor panting.

"Hyunjin, CPR!" Changbin exclaimed.

Hyunjin then came towards me and pretended to do CPR, which made us all laugh.

"You are all too weird." Said Leah who was sitting on the couch eating her ramen without us.

"Thank you for waiting, Leah." I said sarcastically and filled up my bowl.

"Oh, we didn't ask you. What brings you here?" Mika asked the boys. 

"Chan wanted to see y-!"Changbin began saying but Chan quickly shut him up.

"What was it?" Mika asked him.

"I wanted to see your latest songs." Chan said saving the situation. "Leah told Jisung the other say that you had finished a few ones."

"Oh, yes, I finished the instrumentals this Monday." I said while chewing the ramen.

Hyunjin then opened his mouth asking me to give him some and I faked giving it to him before eating it.

"Did you record the vocals?" Chan asked.

"Not yet. Our old microphone broke and we don't have the money to buy another one." Mika said. "Plus Soojin is still polishing her raps for some."

"Hey, it has to be perfect!" I reasoned.

"But the problem is it is never perfect for you." Mika pointed out. "At least the completely vocal song is done."

"Let us listen to it. We will give our honest opinion." Chan suggested.

"Fine, but let us eat first." Mika said. "It's already half past eight and we haven't eaten since twelve."

We then sat down and ate. Chan and Changbin were messing around while Hyunjin sat on the couch's armrest stealing some ramen from my bowl while chatting with us. Due to this, I was the first one to finish.