58.

"Therefore, Lee Soojin, is this song dedicated to anyone?" Seyoon asked me.

"No, it isn't!" I quickly said. "Songs don't always have to be dedicated to someone."

"You were too quick!" Shinyoung teased me.

"No, I-"

"It's okay, I was just joking. Don't get flustered!" She quickly said. "I sometimes forget how shy newbies can be."

"Anyway, continuing with your introduction, tell us about the group in general." A now recovered Sangmin asked.

"Our group consists of four members of very different backgrounds," Mika introduced us. "Leah is That-Argentinian, Lin is from Hong Kong but is one-third Spanish, I am Japanese but lived for many years in France and Soojin is Korean but lived for a year in Australia."

"So I guess languages aren't a problem within the group," Seyoon pointed out.

"I speak Spanish and Lin can speak some too, both Mika and I speak Japanese and Soojin knows the basics, Lin and I speak Thai, Lin and Soojin speak Mandarin, Mika speaks French and Lin and Soojin know some basic phrases and all of us speak Korean and English," Leah said too quickly overwhelming the MCs. "I know Lin speaks more, but they are too many to remember."

"Did someone write that down?" Sangmin joked. "How did you learn so many languages?"

"If it isn't because we are from a country which speaks that language or have lived there, it is mainly because of school and/or hanging out with each other," Mika explained. "Soojin used to not know any Japanese when we first met, but she ended up learning some with my help."

"Such a multicultural group..." Seyoon said astounded. "I think it's now time to write your profiles, don't you think? But first, why don't you dance to a little bit of your song?"

Once we got ready, we danced up to the ending of the first chorus. I was much more comfortable this time as I was wearing trousers instead of a skirt, making me not have to care about flashing anything.

°°°

After writing our profile for a while, it was time for the program's signature section the "random play dance".

"We will be playing not only your songs, but also songs from other groups and artists. The person who dances to the most wins," Shinyoung explained quickly.

"What is the prize?" Leah asked boldly. "There's always a prize."

"The prize is... Samgyeopsal (pork belly)!" Seyoon anounced.

I then fake-cried and the MCs looked at me confused.

"She's on a diet right now," Mika explained patting my back reassuringly. "We'll eat it well if you win."

Instead of laughing along, I hit her arm and looked at her really serious before going back to normal. I really hated being on a diet and wanted to eat Samgyeopsal really badly, but there was no way Sooyeon would let me even have a bite while standing in front of me.

We then proceeded with the random play dance and we started off really easy: first was our title track, next What Is Love? by Twice, then Got7's Look and after that was Stray Kids' District 9. It all turned around after that as they played Shangri-la by VIXX, Breathe by ZE:A, Dramarama by Monsta X and Oh! My from Seventeen.

I really liked all of those songs, so I had learnt all of the dances, meaning I aced the random play dance. Mika also joined me for Dramarama and Lin for Shangri-la.

"We have a clear winner!" Exclaimed an impressed Sangmin.

"She isn't the main dancer for no reason," Seyoon added.

"I have one question!" Suddenly Leah said and we all turned towards her. "How on earth did you learn the dance to Oh My! if we have been promoting and reheasing?!"

"I've got some tricks up my sleeve," I said sending her a wink.

"AKA: being a hardcore stan," Mika said making me blush.

"You are Seventeen's fan?" Shinyoung asked me.

"Yes, I'm a Carat," I admitted.

"Then why don't you record a video for them?" Seyoon suggested.

"There's no need to do that!" I said visibly reddening.

"Just a short thing. It will be fun!" Seyoon insisted and I saw Sooyeon from the side of the room telling me to do it.

"Hello, Seventeen!" I said to the camera. "I'm ResQ's Lee Soojin and I just wanted to tell you that you are an amazing group and I really love your music. I wish I could create a song with Woozi, a dance with Hoshi and a rap with SCoups. Seventeen, fighting!"

Once I finished, I stood up and hid behind Lin while I wanted the earth to suck me. This was the most embarrassing thing I had ever done in my life, and I had done many embarrassing things.

"We'll make sure they get their message, don't worry," Sangmin told me.

"That's exactly the problem," I said making them laugh.

"Now, it's finally time to begin your profiles. We will go from the oldest member to the youngest, " Shinyoung said. "Mika will therefore be the first one followed by Leah, then Soojin and finally Lin."

"Let's begin, shall we?"