63.

After showing some of our weird talents and performing both 'My Pace' and 'Oh! My Mistake' and talking about them, it was time for the Pick-dol camera segment.

"As there are two groups, we will do two rounds, one for each group," Coni explained.

They then brought the spinwheel in and all of the boys laid down in a circle around it. They then spun it and, after a few torturous seconds, it landed on Woojin. 

"Who has the personal camera? Please, raise your hand. " Doni asked the staff. "Now that camera will only film Woojin."

"I'm really nervous to actually do this. I'll do my best today." He said shyly.

"Now, it's time for the ResQ girls to lay down," Coni told us and we got ready to lay down.

I was going to lay down just in front of the cameras, but just when I was about to do it, I felt someone placing something on my legs and looked up to see Hyunjin holding the shirt Felix had over his shoulders.

"You are all wearing skirts, be careful." He told me and I thanked him.

Doni and Coni then asked the staff for some blankets and gave them to the rest of the girls so they could use them, but I wasn't given one so I stayed with Felix's shirt.

After some of the boys help them cover themselves, we were finally ready to see who would get their own camera.

After a few spins, the camera finally stopped just in front of Mika, so she would be the one getting the camera all for herself. We then all stood up and I handed Felix his shirt so he could put it on once again, thanking him as I did so.

"I'm a little nervous about having a camera pointing towards me, but I'll do my best. Fighting!" Mika said once they pointed out the camera that would be filming her.

ººº

We were told to sit down on stools for the next segment, but they also asked us to mix up so that we weren't split between groups. As Lin and I were taller, we were asked to sit behind while Mika and Leah had to sit at the front.

I was between Hyunjin and Changbin, Lin between Chan and Jisung, Mika between Seungmin and Lee Know and Leah between Felix and Woojin.

"Are you really self-sufficient idols or not? We'll have time to verify that." Doni said introducing the segment. "First round of verification is: 'JYP is dance'. You can't talk about JYP without mentioning the dance. Starting with JYP himself, 2 PM, Wonder Girls, Miss A, Got7, Twice... Dancing ability is a basic qualification."

"That's how it is for JYP singers," Coni agreed.

"Before we check individually, I heard that all of you can do the cover dance for Twice's 'Dance The Night Away'." Doni said and we all nodded. "I think we should see Stray Kids' version, shouldn't we?"

"Also, we heard that the ResQ girls can dance to Got7's Girls Girls Girls. Why don't we see them too?" Coni added.

After that, we all made some space so the boys could dance and we decided to sit down in front of them while still leaving room for the cameras to record them.

We hyped them up through the whole thing and cheered for them, making them a little bit embarrassed from time to time.

Next, it was our turn. For the part that we would be dancing (0:00- 1:00), I would be taking on Jackson's role; Lin on Yugyeom, Mark and Bambam's role; Mika on Jinyoung's and Youngjae's; and Leah on JB's.

As we danced to it, we changed yelled 'boys' whenever they said 'girls', making the MC's laugh. What no one noticed, but I did, was that Leah was the only one who didn't say anything while the rest of us yelled 'boys', which made me mentally chuckle.

"This was something you prepared," Doni said once we finished. "Now, we'll test individually. We'll play JYP's song. If you know the dance to the song, then please come up and dance. Don't just come in because you are excited."

The first song was 'Heart Beat' by 2 PM, one of my all-time favourites, so I quickly went up and danced along with Minho, Jisung and Chan. Next was 'My House' by the same group and this time only Chan and I stayed. Then came 'If You Do' by Got7 and nearly all of us went up, the only exceptions being Seungmin and Felix (although I had to admit some of the ones who came up didn't know it and just copied the ones who knew). Following that was 'Hard Carry', this time Jeongin, Woojin, Jisung, Hyunjin, Lin and I stayed. 

With Twice's 'What is Love?', although nearly all of us knew it, we decided to let Felix do it all by himself but with '24 Hours' by Sunmi, literally none of them knew it, so I was left alone doing the sexy dance. Although it was really embarrassing I managed to do it without cringing too much, shocking the boys and girls and the MC's.

'Who's your Mama?' by JYP was the last song and we all obviously knew this one. We somehow even ended up dancing in pairs: Leah with Changbin, Lin with Minho, Mika with Chan and me with Hyunjin. It was embarrassing dancing with them, let's be honest here.