EPILOGUE PART 2

MIKA'S POV

"Leah! Changbin is here!" I yelled as I opened the door. "Come in."

Changbin then sat down on the sofa's armrest beside Lin and watched the stage playing at that moment while I sat back down at my spot.

"Aren't you going to China this Christmas?" Changbin asked her.

"I will have to go in a month, so I will see my family then. I'll spend Christmas with all of you," she answered. "Why? You want to get rid of me that badly?"

Leah then was ready and they both left, so Soojin, Lin and I were left on our own to watch a movie. We chose the movie «Spiderman: Homecoming» so Soojin wouldn't mind leaving in the middle of it. When we were about halfway through it, though, the doorbell rang again and Soojin stood up to open it thinking it was Jisung.

"Chan? What are you doing here?" We heard her say, leaving Lin and I confused.

"Well, to pick up Mika, of course!" He said.

After hearing that, I immediately went towards the door and saw a very well dressed Chan, which clashed a lot with me as I was basically wearing my pyjama still.

"You didn't tell me we were going out! I'm not ready!" I told him.

"I thought I didn't even need to tell you! Everyone was going out and I thought us doing the same was pretty much obvious," he explained. "I'll wait for you, don't worry. Oh, and you don't need to dress too formally, just casual clothes will do."

Sighing, I headed to my room to quickly change and rummaged through all of my clothes to find the perfect outfit. In the end, I went for a tie-neck pink blouse that wasn't necessarily informal but wasn't that fancy either and black high-waisted jeans.

 In the end, I went for a tie-neck pink blouse that wasn't necessarily informal but wasn't that fancy either and black high-waisted jeans

I then just put on a light and quick makeup before picking up my handbag and putting on a pair of heels. Once I was ready, I headed out of my room and quickly grabbed Chan's hand.

"We will get going now!" I said. "Sorry, Lin!"

"I'll never forgive you, traitor!" She joked. "Just kidding. Have fun!"