80.

That afternoon, after doing all of the work in the recording booth and having a thousand cups of coffee, I went back home to finally rest

That afternoon, after doing all of the work in the recording booth and having a thousand cups of coffee, I went back home to finally rest. I felt really refreshed after telling Lin about the issue.

All of the girls were there hanging out with Jisung, Changbin and Chan listening to music and playing 'Go Stop'.

"I'm winning!" Leah exclaimed. "I don't even know  what I'm doing but I'm winning!"

They had a humidifier behind them and glasses filled with sparkling water and other beverages next to each of them. That along with the very dim lights made the room look like a club.

"You do realise this looks like an illegal club, right?" I said scaring them since they didn't hear me come in.

"Soojin!" Mika exclaimed. "Where were you?"

"I was just helping at the recording studios," I told her sending Lin a wink.

"We'll finish this quickly and then you can join us," Chan told me.

"Alright!" I said sitting down on the couch and leaning towards Jisung, resting my chin on his shoulder and hugging him. "Throw this card now."

He didn't respond for a second so I did it for him, winning the batch.

"Hey, that's cheating!" Changbin protested.

"That's helping," I said with a smile.

"Soojin, please," Jisung then quietly said pulling my arms off of him. "Can you...?"

"Oh, sorry..." I said scratching my nape. "I shouldn't have done that."

I then leaned back on the sofa but he pulled me to the floor beside him.

"I need help here, don't leave!" He said trying to lift the mood. "I suck at this game."

Smiling, I continued playing with him, turning the game around and making him lead it.

"I object to Soojin helping Jisung!" Changbin exclaimed angrily. "She should be helping me!"

Laughing, I gave him a side hug and continued the game, giving him some tips so he wouldn't protest anymore.

The effect of the coffee then started to go away and I began feeling sleepy. My mind drifted off the game and my eyes threatened to close.

"Are you tired?" Jisung asked me and I nodded. "Go to sleep, then."

"But I want to hang out with all of you!" I protested.

Jisung then pulled my head to his shoulder and let me stay like that, telling me I could fall asleep.

ººº

MIKA'S POV

"She fell asleep," Lin pointed out. "Not a minute has passed and she's already knocked out."