46.

After the awkward hour-long ride, we finally arrived at JYPe. We were all really scared as JYP would most likely scold us.

"I hope he doesn't put us on hiatus." Mika said. "It's been a really short time since we debuted."

"He won't." Chan reasurred her. "At least I hope so..."

Once we reached JYP's office, he was sitting down on the couch with a magazine drinking a cup of coffee.

"Well, hello." He said putting down the magazine. "I hope the filming went well."

"Yes, sir." We said bowing.

"Before they say anything, I would personally like to apologize for not supervising their whereabouts constantly." Sooyeon said.

"Thank you, Sooyeon, but I's like to hear their side of the story before jumping to conclusions." JYP said before pointing to the magazine. "You see? I don't particularly believe rumours coming from media. I've had to deal with many of them myself."

Sooyeon then immediately backed away embarrased and Chan and Mika stepped forwards.

"Well, first of all, I want to say that we had just finished recording our part and we wanted to go for a walk and not stay in the hotel for the entire day." Mika began explaining.

"Before you continue; please, sit down. It feels like I'm interrogating you." JYP said trying to lighten the mood.

We then all sat down and they continued their explanations.

"The thing is we went to a nearby cafeteria and had a drink there to relax. Nothing else." Chan summed up.

"So you aren't dating?" JYP asked them.

"No, sir." They both said.

"Very well, then." JYP said standing up. "I'll take care of that and that's it. Next time be more careful, though."

"What?" Sooyeon asked confused.

"If they aren't dating and it was only a misunderstanding, I can easily take care of it." He explained. "Besides, all of those rumours come from the fact that the program hasn't yet been announced, so it will be easier to clear everything tomorrow after they begin promoting it."

"And that's it?"

"What do you expect me to do? I'm starting to think you don't like them."

"No, it's not that! It's just-"

"Now, tell me what you did during the program." He asked us cutting Sooyeon. "I'm quite curious."

ººº

"I think someone owes me an apology." I said once we were back in the dorm building and our managers were nowhere to be seen.

"I think she felt humiliated enough after what JYP told her." Hyunjin said laughing.

We then finally reached our dorm. All the boys were there too (as expected) and they welcomed us with cheers. To my amazement, Jisung suddenly hugged me tightly as soon as I stepped inside.

"Soojin!" He exclaimed. "I need your help for a song."

"I'm well, thank you. The trip was wonderful, Jisung." I said sarcastically. "Thank you for asking."

"How was your trip?" Lin asked me.

"It was great, thank you." I said. "How have you been? Did the boys trouble you much?"

"They didn't have the chance to. I'm used to dealing with crazy boys by now." She said and we both laughed.

I then took my bag to my room and Lin followed me there, closing the door once we were both inside.

"Can I ask you a question?" She asked me in Mandarin.

We agreed to speak in Mandarin if we didn't want the rest to understand what we were talking about.

"Shoot."

"I just wanted to ask you... Is there something going on between Hyunjin and you?" She asked suddenly making me nervous.

"Why... why are you asking me that?" I stuttered.

"Do you remember that day we played '7 Minutes in Heaven'?" She asked and I nodded. "As I thought you were in our room and I had to answer a call, I went inside the lounge room and... well... let's just say I caught you two kissing."

I stood there silently for a second before facepalming really hard.

"Did you tell anyone?" I asked her.

"No, never!" She exclaimed. "It has nothing to do with me, so I won't say anything."

"Wait a second. Let me call Hyunjin." I told her and went to the living room. "Hwang Hyunjin, come here, please. It will be just a second."

He then stood up from the couch and followed me to the room. As soon as we stepped inside the room, he tried to kiss me but I dodged it, making him see Lin was there.

"You... you had something on your hair." He made up quickly.

"Don't worry. She knows." I told him. "And if she didn't, she now would."

"Oh alright." He said. "Wait, what?!"

"Yes, I know. I saw you kissinf the day of the '7 Minutes in Heaven' game." Lin explained. "I just wanted to let you know that I know. It didn't feel right to keep it to myself."

"Please, keep it as a secret." Hyunjin pleaded. "We didn't want anyone to know about it. It would increase the chances of getting caught and we really can't afford that."

"Don't worry. I won't say a word." She said and Hyunjin visibly relaxed. "I must say when I first saw you I already knew you were dating. You two are way too cute around each other."

"But we just started dating the day you caught us. We were only friends before that." I told her.

"Wait, really?!" She asked shocked. "You truly looked like a couple. I think you are even more obvious than Chan and Mika."

"But that's because they are more of an 'indoors' couple. I think I've never seen them kiss, only holding hand and such." I told her. "Hyunjin and I did that even before we were a couple, just as friends."

"Either way, I think you two make a good couple. And don't worry, your secret's safe with me."