33.

The boys were already inside the pool talking and messing around while the girls were sunbathing on the side

The boys were already inside the pool talking and messing around while the girls were sunbathing on the side. All of them were there except Mika and Chan, who had yet to arrive. As we saw them all, Hyunjin excused himself and quickly joined the boys.

"Hey, Soojin, come here!" Kyulkyung said. "Join us!"

I wasn't honestly keen on sunbathing, but I decided to just sit down with them with my shorts and T-shirt on still. There were several cameras recording the boys, but apparently they had told the girls they wouldn't record us if we were sunbathing.

"Where are Chan and Mika, by the way?" Nayoung asked. "Are they coming?"

"Hyunjin!" I suddenly yelled, startling them.

"What?!" He asked.

"Are these dummies coming?" I asked him.

"What do you think?!" He said with a knowing grin.

"No, they aren't coming." I said turning towards the girls.

"Okay...?" Nayoung said confused.

"Why not, though? Don't they want to have some fun?" Wendy asked.

"I believe they are having another type of fun up there." Seulgi said and winked, which made us all burst out laughing. "Oh, by the way.  What were you up to before, Soojin?"

"Nothing, Seulgi." I hinted trying stop her from saying anything. "What are you talking about?"

"Oh, yeah, right. When I saw you before in your room with your laptop." She quickly lied, getting what I meant.

"I was working on some music." I lied.

"Oh, you compose?" Wendy asked.

"All of the songs from our debut mini album have been composed by me." I admitted. "Mika helped me a little with the lyrics too."

"Woah! That's really impressive!" Nayoung said.

Just then, I felt arms wrapping around me from the bag and lifting me up. I quickly turned around to see who it was and saw Hyunjin.

"Hyunjin, stop! Let me down!" I yelled as he carried me towards the pool. "Jinnie, I beg you!"

He paid no mind to my pleas and threw me to the pool. I knew how to swim, but I hated when people threw or pushed me inside pools.

"You are so dead, Hwang Hyunjin!" I said going out of the pool.

I then chased him around until I finally catched him and pushed him inside the pool. On the last second, though, he grabbed my t-shirt pulling me with him.

"I so hate you right now!" I said splashing water towards him.

"Oh, come on!" He said and backhugged me.

"Wait, wait, wait..." Chan said as he and Mika arrived. "Were you all having fun without us?"

"Mika, Chan; just on time!" I explained. "Help me kill him!"

Instead of helping, though, they just laughed and went towards where the girls were.

Sighing, I decided to just ignore it and swam to the edge of the pool before pulling myself up and sitting down there.

"You aren't angry, right?" Hyunjin asked me scared.

"No, idiot! I was just playing " I said ruffling his hair while smiling. "That doesn't mean you can throw me into a pool whenever you want to, though."

"But it was fun, wasn't it?" He said pinching my cheeks.

"You do realise cameras are recording, right?" I said pointing towards them. They were currently pointing towards us.

"We're just friends, right?" He said talking one step back and winking before we did a fist bump. "Best friends."

"The bestest of friends." I said laughing.

°°°

We had had barbacue for dinner and were all hanging outside sitting around the table next to the pool

We had had barbacue for dinner and were all hanging outside sitting around the table next to the pool. I was sitting down between Mika and Seulgi but Mika was talking with Chan, so I could only talk to Seulgi.

"So, now that no one's listening, what's going on between both of you?" Seulgi asked me pointing to Hyunjin and I. "Are you dating? I promise I won't say anything."

"Pinky promise?" I asked her and she nodded. "Say one word about this and I will kill you. I don't care if you are older than me."

"Did you call me?" Kyulkyung suddenly asked and I looked at her with a confused face. I then realised her nickname used to be Pinky and began laughing.

"No, Kyulkyung, the word pinky came out, we weren't talking about you." I reassured him and she just went back to chatting with the others. "Anyways, Seulgi, you are right."

"Oh my days! Really?!" She said and I nodded. "You both look so cute together. And the way he looks at you... He looks at you with love in his eyes."

"Lower your voice, no one knows and no one's supposed to know." I told her.

"Not even Mika and Chan know about it?" She asked me and I shook my head. "But why? I thought you were all close friends."

"And we are, it's just that we decided to keep it secret as it's our first relationship and we have been friends for over two years, we are taking things slow." I explained.

"Oh, I see. I promise your secret is safe with me." She said understanding. "Now, I belive that boy over there hasn't kept his eyes off of you. Why don't you two go inside for a second to chat?"

"Don't worry, he can wait." I told her as Hyunjin caught me looking at him and smiled.  "He waited for more than a year and a half, an hour shouldn't be a problem."