30.

"'I wanna know know know know... What is love?!'" We all sang in the car as we reached the house we would be staying at. 

"Guys, shut up!" Sooyeon protested. "You are making me go mad with all this yelling!"

Ever since we resumed our way after the bathroom stop, we had been singing at the top of our lungs. That's what boredom does to us.

"We're here, guys!" She said as she parked in front of the house.

The house was enormous with two floors and a swimming pool at the side. It looked almost like a mansion. I had only ever seen that type of houses in American movies, so I was astonished.

"Are we really going to live here?" Hyunjin said with his jaw hanging low.

"Yes, for a few days." Sooyeon told us. "I will be on a hotel nearby and come to see you from time to time as I was told I can't be with you. You are supposed to be alone at all times, so I will only come for check ups."

"I see, we'll update you on how everything's going, don't worry." Mika told her.

"Let's go inside now, the rest should be waiting for you." Sooyeon said.

We then headed to the main entrance and knock on the door. A few minutes later, a man opened the door for us.

"Oh, the JYP entertainment trainees!" He said opening the door. "Come in, we were waiting for you."

We then immediately went inside and greeted everyone there. Both the staff and the trainees from other agencies were in the living room waiting for us.

"Finally we are all gathered!" A man from the staff said. "Get the cameras rolling already."

We didn't even have time to properly introduce ourselves to the SM and Pledis artists before they already began recording it all. We still ignored it and greeted all of them one by one starting from the SM artists. They had chosen Seulgi, Wendy, Johnny and Haechan. When I reached Haechan, though, I gave him a hug instead of the simple handshake.

"How are you doing?" He asked me. "I haven't seen you in a long time!"

"I've been doing great and I see you are doing good too!" I told him.

"Wait, you know each other?" Johnny asked confused. 

"We went to school together when he moved to Jeju. He moved there from age seven to age twelve while I lived there from age five to age ten. That's how we met." I explained.

"We sat next to each other during most of the classes so we eventually became friends." Haechan added.

"The world is indeed small!" Chan said.

We then continued with the Pledis trainees: Kyulkyung, Nayoung, Seungkwan and Mingyu.

After greeting all of them, we finally sat down wherever we could to wait for the staff to tell us what to do.

"Hello, everyone, and welcome to <Behind The Music>!" Seungkwan suddenly said startling me. "I'm today's host: Boo Seungkwan."

"He nearly killed me!" I whispered to Chan, who was sitting down next to me, and he laughed quietly, patting the top of my head

"Today, twelve representatives of three different entertainment agencies are gathered here in what will be the <Battle of the Agencies>. That, though, won't start until tomorrow. Today, to start getting to know each other, we are going to play different games to try to lighten the mood." Seungkwan continued. "First of all, let's invite all of the boys to the middle."

Seungwan then handed Kyulkyung all the papers and she became the MC, Seungkwan going  to the middle with the rest of the boys.

"Oh, this is getting interesting!" I told Mika as I sat down next to her. "I don't know where this is going, but I like it."

"Different girl group songs from all four agencies will be playing."Kyulkyung began explaining. "It is really simple: the team who manages to dance to the most songs, wins."

"Okay, SM won. Period." I told Mika.

"From what I saw on the NCT Weekly Idol program, we are done for." Mika agreed.

The game then began and the first song to be played was <Bad Boy> by Red Velvet. Obviously both Seulgi and Wendy sang along and danced on the side, but Mika and I decided to stand up and dance too as we were fans of the song. The boys didn't do quite bad. Obviously Haechan danced along perfectly, but I was surprised that Chan and Hyunjin knew some of the steps too.

Next up was Pristin's <Get It> and Seungkwan made sure everyone noticed him as he exaggerated the steps making us, the girls, laugh.

Then suddenly <Lower> began playing and I thought no one would know the dance but I was surprised to see them all dancing, even the girls on the side.

Mika and I were really excited to see them all dancing to our song and ended up joining them.

They were all dancing the last chorus, which was the one we both danced on, but I noticed they mostly danced to my part as it was the "male" part.

Once it ended, they continued dancing along to some other songs. In the end Haechan won, just as we predicted.

"Now it's time for the girls to dance, right?" Seungkwan asked panting. "Tell me we get to sit down for a little."

After the staff told him he was right, we (the girls) stood up and went to the middle while they sat down.

"Will SM win again?" I heard Mingyu say.

"We'll see!" I said and winked at him confidently.

"Woah, she's confident!" He said.

"I know my dances, Kim Mingyu." I said and stretched a little to be able to dance properly.

We had to win this time.