13.

MIKA'S POV

FLASHBACK

After Soojin and Hyunjin had made up an excuse to let us be alone, Chan approached me

"Hey...!" He said awkwardly.

"Hi..."

After a few seconds of awkward silence, we both spoke at the same time.

"I think we should talk!" We both said and chuckled.

We then went to my room and sat down on my bed.

"What a beautiful room..." Chan said scratching his nape.

"Dear, you've seen this room a hundred times at least." I said to ease the tension.

"Mika... I... Well, this is hard..." He said stuttering and then made a pause. "I'm sorry."

"Chan, do you honestly like me?" I asked him directly, not wanting to keep this going nowhere for longer.

"I... Uhm... Yes, of course!" He said in a low voice while blushing a little. "But we have the dating ban and-"

"Talking about that, I don't have one." I said with a big smile plastered on my face.

"What?!" He exclaimed shocked.

"JYP said that I could date anyone with the condition of telling him in advance because of the possible rumours and that kind of things." Before I could finish, Chan embraced me in a tight hug with the biggest smile I had ever seen on his face. "And well, I was thinking that we could tell him and maybe..."

"No!" Chan almost shouted.

"But why? He may understand us." I said.

"We could wait until my ban ends in a few years." Said Chan with a fake smile.

"I'm sorry but I refuse to wait so long to be with you." I said. "I've waited seven years; I don't think I can wait any longer."

"Then... what if we date secretly? I still need to be prepared to tell it to JYP, but I promise we will tell him." He said reaching my hand and squeezing it softly.

END OF FLASHBACK

"...and so that was basically it." I said finishing up my story.

"Oh my god, Chan is such a softie!" Soojin squealed. "I'm so happy for you!"

"You two are meant to be together!" Leah said. "Oh, and that part: 'I've waited seven years, I don't think I can wait any longer'."

Leah then pulled Soojin for a fake kiss to represent her scene and they both ended up laughing like crazy.

"Ha, really funny." I said rolling my eyes. "You two are just such comedians."

"At your service, ma'am!" Soojin said and they both bowed.