61.

(LIN, MIKA, SOOJIN, LEAH)

The day of the Idol Room recording came and we were all waiting at the Michael Jackson dance room for Doni and Coni to come. They would first be recording some things around the building, so we waited until they came. We weren't told when they would, though, and just stood there while the cameras were rolling expectant to their arrival.

"We're all here, right?" Asked Chan counting us.

"Yes!" We all said at the same time.

"Great," he simply said. "Why am I so nervous all of a sudden?"

"Just relax! You don't want the program to look forced." Mika advised him.

We then heard JYP's voice outside the dance practice room and quickly stood in a line to greet them all.

"Now I'm the nervous one," I told Chan.

Immediately after that, the door opened and we quickly bowed.

"JYP... Please come here." Doni told him as he had backed away slightly. "These are the only groups in JYPe in which JYP wasn't involved as much in the creation."

"Can we guess the leaders?" Coni asked. "The ones who have been trained for seven years... I think... I think Woojin gives off the 7-year trainee vibe."

"I can feel those years from his face," Doni said this time. "And from the girls... I think Leah."

"You're correct about Woojin's long training period, but he joined our company a little late," JYP explained.

"He gives off that vibe. He gives off the trainee of SM Entertainment and YG Entertainment vibe." Doni quickly said.

"Also, Leah has trained for only two years. So she's not the one either," JYP told them.

"You must have been from YG Entertainment, right?" Doni asked Leah.

"I actually have only trained here," Leah answered.

"Okay, then please introduce them to us," Doni asked JYP trying to get everyone to ignore that they were completely wrong.

"JYP proudly presents these boy and girl groups to you all. Stray Kids and ResQ," JYP introduced us.

"Let's say hello. 1,2..." Chan began.

"Step out! Hello, we are Stray Kids!" They all said at the same time.

"Fight for it..." Mika began.

"ResQ! Hello, we are ResQ." We said this time.

"So Bang Chan and Mika are the leaders." Coni pointed out.

"We found out Bang Chan and Mika were trained for seven years," Doni said. "What were your chants during the introductions?"

"Step out," Chan told them.

"Fight for it," Mika said.

"Now, JYP, why don't you say hi to them?" Doni told him.

"You said you've never talked to some of them. You said you have talked to none of them other than the leader." Coni continued.

"Prior to debut, I hadn't spoken to them. I had only spoken to Bang Chan and none of the other members." JYP explained.

"For real?" Doni asked perplexed.

"Yes, he was the one who also introduced me to three of the girls from the other group." JYP continued.

"Only three?" Coni asked.

"You see, Lin was in a Chinese survival group program similar to Produce 101 and I got her to join our company not so long ago, so I met her personally. She is also the one who composed Day6's latest song 'Shoot Me'." JYP explained. "Leah is the only one I haven't really talked to."

"You must feel uncomfortable right now, then," Coni told him. "Why don't you say hi to each other?"

With Chan's lead, we all did a bow while saying hello. It was really uncomfortable even if I had talked to him more than once. The MC's saw how uncomfortable it was and began laughing at our embarrassment.

"What was that?" Questioned Doni.

"That was super uncomfortable!" Exclaimed Coni.

"I usually just do this: 'Chan, Mika: come here'." JYP acted out quite realistically.

"Now that the CEO is here, which members do you feel the most comfortable with?" Coni asked him.

"In Stray Kids, there is someone who, when we were doing the survival show, I almost eliminated. but then, at the last moment, I saved him. We're uncomfortable enough right now. Now you want me to point out the one I almost eliminated." JYP said. "That is Felix."

"He looks like he felt really uncomfortable," Coni pointed out.

"Come on out," Doni instructed Felix. "Hold hands together, face each other, look at each other in the eyes. You can tell him how you felt at the time, then he will tell you how he felt. We will give you time alone."

As they did that, all of us tried not to burst out laughing nor feel embarrassed and we ended up making a small group with the boys. I unconsciously covered myself with Hyunjin's body and peeked from above his shoulder from time to time.

"Jinyoung, why did you eliminate me?" Felix asked with a really serious face.

"You weren't very good at the time," JYP said straightforward.

All of us then burst out laughing and Felix pretended to have been attacked.

"Are there any interesting stories like this with the girls?" Coni asked him.

"There aren't," JYP quickly said trying to change the topic.

"There is one!" I pointed out.

"You liar!" Doni told JYP. "What happened?"

"When Chan showed him some songs we were working on, he coincidentally only showed him the ones in which Mika and I sang, meaning the old ones, so he made Leah wait to debut," I explained.

"She was working with us at that time yet she didn't get to debut until weeks ago," Mika continued.

"I didn't know you were such a cold-hearted person," Doni said chuckling.

"It's just I hadn't heard her, so I didn't know if she was suitable for the debut. I kept an eye on here ever since Soojin and Mika told me they had been working together, though," JYP tried to excuse himself. "Soojin, meet me later."

That last sentence made everyone burst out laughing while I just stood there scared for my life.

"I love you, JYP!" I said doing a heart above my head suddenly making him smile.

"Okay, I forgive you." He quickly said making Doni and Coni laugh.

"I bet that wouldn't have worked with the boys!" Coni said.