52.

After Lin had come back from China it was time to start working once again. I had been working on the songs and the dances full time and barely even slept and danced.

"JYP gave us green light to release Oh! My Mistake, Wow Thing, Lil' Touch and Lady. It will be a mini album." I told them as I went inside the practice room with all of the papers with my notes on. "Oh! My Mistake will be the title track."

"We will be recording all the songs tomorrow." Mika, who had a meeting with JYP that morning, said. "We already know the songs and Soojin recorded the guide already, so it should be fairly easy."

"The dances aren't that difficult, I think." I told them. "We shouldn't take that long to learn them."

"Let's work hard to make this comeback and our debut as a group perfect." Mika cheered.

"Here you have the line distribution printed out." I said giving it to them. "I made some last minute changes following JYP's orders."

"Which song will we be working on first?" Leah asked as I gave her her copies.

"I was thinking of following the order of the album." Mika said and I agreed. "We can always go back to rehearse the others."

"Fine by me!" Leah said.

"Wait! You gave me more lines?" Lin asked me.

"JYP said you having more lines will boost the views on China since you may attract your fans." I explained and she nodded. "But most of the lines you gave me were yours'..."

"It's okay. I'm a rapper, anyway. You will do it better than me," I reasurred her.

"Let's start working now, okay?" Mika told us and we immediately began stretching.

°°°

"Let's stop for a few minutes, " Mika said laying down on the floor. "I'm exhausted."

"Okay. Let's rest for fifteen minutes." I agreed with her.

"I'll go to the toilet." Lin said before leaving.

"Wait! I'll go with you!" Mika told her and quickly stood up to leave.

"Anyone else?" Lin asked but both Leah and I shook our heads. "We'll get going, then."

Once they left, Leah and I sat down on the floor and drank water while the songs played on the speakers.

"How are things with Changbin? Did you tell him yet?" I asked her.

"I don't know how to tell him. I know he likes me and this are pretty big news. I'm afraid he won't take it well." She told me.

"He will accept you for who you are, Leah. They are all really open minded, so you have nothing to worry about." I reasurred her.

"I'm not afraid of him knowing I'm lesbian." She told me. "I'm afraid of breaking his heart. Even though I may not be romantically attracted to him, I deeply care for him."

"Just tell him when you are ready. This is a big announcement." I told her and gave her a tight hug.

"I'm so glad I told you." She said as we hugged. "At least I got it off my chest."

"You should tell Mika and Lin too." I advised her. "Specially Mika. She deserves to know. You are really close."

"I already hinted it to her but don't worry, I expect to tell both of them before my debut." She told me.

Right after that the door opened back again and Lin and Mika came in with all of the boys after them.

"What brings you here?" Leah asked them as I stopped the music.

"It's good to see you too, Leah." Felix said. "Can't we just come just because?"

"Alright, alright! No need to get defensive!" She said and did her handshake with Felix.

"Hello, m'lady." Said Hyunjin giving me a backhug as I was with the laptop. "Ready for your comeback?"

"As ready as I'll ever be!" I said confidently.

"You're wearing a skirt!" He pointed out. "I still don't get used to it."

"You'll have to!" Said Lin. "The title track for the comeback is a girly song."

"You wrote it?" Hyunjin asked her.

"Why do you keep assuming it's mine? Haven't you heard my album?" She said and sighed after the boys shook their heads. "Let's just say my style isn't the girly one precisely."

"You didn't tell the rest about the song?" I asked Jisung and Changbin and they shook their head.

"Shall we show it to them?" Mika requested and Leah and Lin nodded.

"This is going to be embarrassing." I said.

"You'll do just fine!" Mika reassured me. "I must admit it looked odd the first time I saw you dancing and singing to this, but you were good."

After I gave up, the boys down in front of the mirror and I played the song before quickly going to my spot.

(As a reference: Soojin's parts are mainly Naeun's)

As we hadn't recorded the song yet, I had to play the guide I had recorded and we all sang to our parts. At least to the parts we knew. I didn't like that they had to listen to me singing. I wasn't confident at all in my singing abilities, I would much rather rap.

Trying to look confident, I performed making sure that Hyunjin knew it was meant for him. I even sent him a wink on more than one occasion.

The others looked shocked to say the least. Chan was literally drooling while watching Mika, Changbin's eyes were about to fall off his face watching Leah and the rest looked stunned watching us all.

I then saw Hyunjin closing Jisung's mouth as his jaw was about to hit the floor.

"She's taken, mate." Felix said nudging Jisung's arm making me laugh.

Once we finished, they all suddenly stood up and applauded us. They also made sure to mock us and attempted to dance along.

"Can we appreciate Soojin's vocals, though?" Chan said.

"Oh, shut up!" I said hitting his arm. "Did you like it or it looks too weird?"

"It was really good." Woojin said. "You look like a veteran group and one of you hasn't even debuted yet."

"It is strange to see you all acting so cutesy and all, but I think it was really good." Changbin added.

"Also, are you trying to tell me something, Lee Soojin?" Hyunjin said pulling me on a headlock once again making us all laugh.