101.

After Park Bogum was done presenting the first section of the MAMAs, Stray Kids would be performing. As Mika was Japanese and Leah knew some too, they had been asked to present their performance while Lin and I would be presenting one in Hong Kong.

Lin and I were then at an artist's sitting area so we could see them properly.

(MIKA, LEAH)

"Hello everyone we are Mika..." Mika began saying in Japanese.

"... and Leah from ResQ. Nice to meet you," Leah said and they both bowed. "Woah... ten years of MAMAs already. Isn't that amazing?"

"Indeed it is. I remember watching them as a kid hoping to one day be able to get on that stage and now here we are!" Mika told her. "Another artist who has also debuted this year is going to come up on stage next and we both know them really well, right?"

"Some more than others, I would say!" Leah joked. "Without further delay, please give it up for Stray Kids!"

Their images then appeared on the screen as the girls left. They then appeared from each side in groups. One was dressed up all in white and the other all in black making them contrast. The beginning was almost like a rap battle between Changbin (black) and Jisung (white). Then, Chan appeared with their New Male Artist trophy and began rapping too before the three of them finished the first part. After that, was a dance battle between both teams which finished with both of them dancing together lead by the performance unit.

They then all did Hellevator up to the ending of the first chorus, and finally District 9. Their stage presence was amazing and the audience's response too, which added to the overall mood. I was really happy with how it turned out.

After that, they all came towards where we were and we quickly hugged all of them. Hyunjin was coincidentally the last one, so he clung onto me a little longer.

"Let go, you're all sweaty!" I told him.

He then finally let go and pushed me to the side so he could sit on the couch. I obviously sent him a murderous glare as he had stolen my seat, but he just pulled me, making me sit on his lap.

"See? We both win," he told me and I just rolled my eyes.

We then watched as the MAMAs continued and a Japanese group named 'Bullet Train' performed. They were really good but I couldn't understand a single word, so I just focused on the music. I enjoyed it nonetheless.

Mid-performance, we saw the Monsta X boys stand up and I couldn't help but fangirl. I loved their style and Jooheon's rap was one of my favourites although I had to admit Wonho was my bias.

"Leah, Leah!" I said as they approached us as I knew she too liked them.

"Oh, aren't you the girls from ResQ? Oh, and Stray Kids!" Said Hyungwon as he passed by. "Great stages!"

"Thank you!" We all said bowing politely before they left and Leah and I began fangirling.

"How can they be even more handsome up close!" I told her.

"And did you see Wonho's arms?! Even I can appreciate that!" Leah joked making me burst out laughing.

ººº

After a few performances, the girls and I left to the changing rooms so we could change onto our stage outfits for our collaboration stage with MAMAMOO.  On our way we saw the Twice girls there, so we wished them good luck before we got ready.

The MAMAMOO girls had already changed into their first outfit, the one in which they would perform our song.

"Woah!" We all exclaimed when we saw the girls' clothes.

"Hwasa, you look sexy as hell!" Mika let out.

"Thank you," she said giggling.

We then changed into our clothes and they too were really sexy compared to our usual ones. I was the only one wearing shorts while the rest wore skirts, so I was really thankful. It's not like I hated skirts, I just didn't find them comfortable to dance in.

 It's not like I hated skirts, I just didn't find them comfortable to dance in

(LEAH, SOOJIN, LIN, MIKA)

"Holy moly!" Leah exclaimed this time. "This is really unlike us."

"It's cool, but I hope this doesn't become our style from now on," Lin pointed out.

We then went back outside and the Mamamoo girls wolf-whistled jokingly. After that, we waited for our turn to perform, which wasn't that long.

"Come on, girls! You can do it!" Jeongyeon told us as the Twice girls went off the stage.

A few minutes later, it was finally our turn and, after a group cheer with the Mamamoo girls, the girls and I went on stage to start performing.

Mamamoo's stages normally were really sensual, which differed from our cheerful and/or upbeat ones with more complex and intricate dances. Therefore, the people at the venue were shocked when they saw us.

I really liked this stage more than the Korean one because it felt truly like a concert and we could see the waves of different lightsticks from the different groups all moving in unison to the beat of the song being performed. In that stage there were no individual fandoms, just music fans enjoying the get-together of the Asian Music Awards in which all fanwars were pushed aside and friendships arised.