15.

We were only three weeks away from debut and the nervousness could be felt anywhere at any time. JYP had just announced our debut days before and we were already easily two of the most talked about people in Korea. Stray Kids' debut had been a success, so people were expectant to see how ours would be.

"Let's go once again from the top." Mika said.

We were rehearsing the dance to <Is Who> and although the dance wasn't particularly difficult, we interacted with each other a lot. We had been rehearsing that song for more than two hours on repeat.

Fifteen minutes later, we decided to rest for some time before recording the performance version, so we sat down for a while. That week we would be recording all of the videos, including the video clip for <Selfish>. The rest were just performance videos or things like that that we would be dropping later on.

After thirty minutes, we had to go to get our outfits and makeup done for the video. We had had our hair cut (and dyed in the case of Mika) a few days before to fit this comeback. (A/N: The outfit is the one that Minseo wears, only Mika wears it with a skirt)

 (A/N: The outfit is the one that Minseo wears, only Mika wears it with a skirt)

(Mika's Hair)

(Soojin's hair)

(Soojin's hair)

Once that was done, it was time to start recording. We went to the set once again and prepared ourselves for the performance, trying to do it as best as we could to get the people even more interested in it.

(Just imagine the two of them dancing and not just one)

We did it two times so that the editors could choose the one that they preferred and finally wrapped it up.

We quickly thanked all of the crew for their hard work before changing back to our normal clothes and heading home to get some well-deserved rest.

ººº

"What do we have tomorrow?" I asked Mika as I laid down on the sofa watching TV and she did something on her laptop.

"We have... the <Selfish> video recording." She told me.

"Oh, shoot! I completely forgot about it!" I said and sat down properly. "We don't have to dance for that one, right?"

"The script said nothing about dancing, so I guess not." She informed me. "By the way, when would the manager arrive? We are already so close to promoting yet no one came."

"I'm guessing tomorrow. They said she would come soon because they had to hire someone new." I told her. "Our debut planning is honestly a mess. What kind of shitty planning is to record the MV three weeks before debut? Well, not even three complete weeks!"

"As long as we get things done, it's okay. We'll have to work hard, though. No one said it would be easy." She said.

Her phone then rang and she excused herself, leaving to her room to talk to whoever the caller may be. I assumed it was Chan, but it could have been anyone.

Back to watching the TV, I was watching an episode of Non-Summit on Netflix. It was obviously an old one, but I didn't mind as I just wanted to distract myself with something.

"Soojin!" Mika called me from her room.

"What?!" I yelled back.

"Chan asks us if we want to go shopping!"

"I'm too tired...!"

"He said he will invite us to dinner."

As soon as she said that I quickly went to her room.

"You should have said that first!" I told her with a creepy grin. "No third wheeling, though."

"The others are coming too, don't worry."

ººº

We went to the COEX Mall and all of the boys were waiting for us at the main entrance wearing their disguise.

"Hello, guys!" I said once we arrived. "Have you been waiting for long?"

"No, we arrived around two minutes ago." Minho said. "Let's go inside. It's cold out here!"

We then went to different shops and, as our styles were different, naturally began spreading into different groups. We all agreed to meet at the main entrance at half past nine, though.

At first, Chan, Mika, Hyunjin and I were all together, but Chan and Mika eventually left. They obviously wanted to have some alone time, so we just let them be.

Hyunjin and I went shopping by ourselves and took some pictures from time to time to keep it as memories.

I wanted to post them on my social media, but I wasn't allowed to anymore. I had to delete my old personal account and instead could only post in the one from ResQ after the approval of our manager. As we still had no manager, it meant we couldn't post anything.

As we went into one of the shops. We saw two sweatshirts that we really enjoyed and decided to buy them. Obviously, we put them on and took a picture with them.

We then checked the time and saw we still had around an hour until we would have to go to the meeting place

"What should we do now?" He asked me.

"I don't know, what do you want to do?"

"Maybe we can grab a coffee or something?" He suggested.

"Yeah, sure. Let's go." I said and we made our way to the nearest cafeteria inside the mall.

Once we found one, we went inside and ordered two iced Americanos and a piece of cheesecake. We then sat down on one of the tables and drank our coffee and eating the cake while chatting to make time until we had to leave.

I had been trying to act normal ever since my talk with Mika, but I still sometimes questioned myself if I truly had feelings for him or they were just signs of good friendship.

He had always made me feel this strange sensation on my chest whenever we were with each other, but I was sure it was just because J was happy around him and he always made me laugh.

Why can't the signs be clearer? Why can't I even recognize my own feelings?