98.

At about eight in the evening we got inside the plane to go to Japan. Everyone was feeling extremely tired (including me), so they all pretty much fell asleep as soon as they sat down. I, on the other hand, was wide awake, too worried about what JYP would think about the song.

I was watching the collaboration stage at the MAMAs that was uploaded on YouTube. It was strange seeing what we did from the outside, but I was really happy with the way it turned out. Chan and Mika were outstandingly good and their chemistry was unbelievable. You could see the love in their eyes and I couldn't help but be happy for them.

"Why are you smiling?" Hyunjin asked me with his eyes half open as he was asleep seconds before.

"I was watching our stage," I told him.

"And what are people saying?" He asked as he laid his head on my shoulder.

I then scrolled through the comments and saw ones in many different languages, so I had to translate some of them.

(A/N:Sorry if anything is wrong. Feel free to correct me. Do indeed correct my mistakes, please. I'm sure most of them are wrong.)

그들은 정말 귀엽다! 나는 정말 행복해! (They are really cute! I am so happy!)

做<Now>的人可能不会约会,但他们真的很棒(The ones doing <Now> may not date, but they are really great!)

私はそれを知っていました! ミカとチャンがデートしているのは本当に嬉しいです。(I knew it! I'm really happy that Mika and Chan are dating.)

¡Ay LP! ¡Qué los niños tienen novia! OWO (Oh my god! The boys have girlfriends!)

Quelle façon de commencer les MAMAs! (What a way to start the MAMAs!)

Seien wir ehrlich:Chan und Mika möge süß sein,aber Hyunjin und Soojin hätten das für sich behalten können. (Let's be honest: Chan and Mika may be cute, but Hyunjin and Soojin could have kept those speeches to themselves. Thank you annikamaria02 for the translation.)

Hyunjin then looked at me panicked when I translated the German comment. I, on the other hand, didn't give a single damn about it, so I lightly touched his nose with a 'boop' and giggled.

"I'm glad people liked it," I said. "They seem to be supportive overall."

"The support really outdoes the hate, so I'm glad," Hyunjin agreed.

"I think I'm the third most disliked person in the Kpop industry right now; just after YG and Cube's CEOs," I joked.

"That never!" Hyunjin exclaimed hitting my arm. "Never say that again!"

"Chill! I was just joking!" I told him.

"Now, go to sleep!" He said forcing me to lay my head on his shoulder. "You haven't slept in more than thirty-five hours!"

"Alright! Alright!"

ººº

When we arrived there, the first thing we did was going to the hotel room to leave our stuff before Mika called JYP so we could meet him.

"Hello?" He said picking up the phone. "Who is it?"

"Hello, PD. I am Mika," she told him. "We are already in Japan."

"Oh, hello!" He told us. "I will go to your hotel now. Shall we meet at the lobby?"

"Yes, sure. We will prepare everything for you," she told him. "How long will you take? Just to know."