38.

The next day, after we had taken all the kids back to their homes, they told us to pack our bags back again. We were going to go to Jeju island to record the second half of the show. Haechan and I were both obviously really excited as we both met there, so we wanted to show everyone the place where we spent our childhoods. Seunkwan's hometown was Jeju too, so each company had at least one 'Jeju-representative', as Johnny had wittily named us.

The hotel we would be staying at was the 'Hotel With Jeju' hotel. All of our rooms apparently were on the same floor but as the rooms consisted of two king-sized beds, we were discussing how we would divide ourselves during our bus ride.

"Shouldn't they have just booked another room?" Asked a pissed off Nayoung. "It's not like they didn't know about this."

"They just want the show to sell." I told them. "What better way to introduce some drama than making the boys and girls sleep in the same room?"

"It's only sleeping, though. So I don't get what's the deal." Mika said. "I volunteer myself if that's what you want. I don't care about sharing the room with boys."

"For real?" Wendy asked. "Are you sure?"

"I volunteer myself too." I said. "I don't care about it either."

"Then we are settled in the female area." Kyulkyung said and turned towards the boys, who were all on the left side of the bus. "We are done!"

The boys then immediately turned towards us with confused faces as we had been fairly quick to make our decision.

"So quickly?" Mingyu asked. "Did you threaten two of you or...?"

"Soojin and I simply volunteered ourselves." Mika said. "So we didn't take long due to that."

"Oh, I see." He said nodding. "Give us two minutes to decide."

After nodding, we each went back to do our own stuff. I was sitting next to Mika in front of Kyunkyung and behind Wendy.

Suddenly my phone rang and I took it out. Checking it, I saw I had an incoming videocall from Lin.

"Hello?" I said picking it up and her face appeared on the screen.

"Hi, Soojin! How's the program going?" She said.

"It's going well, thank you." I said. "Did something happen?"

"No, don't worry. I just wanted to ask you something." She said. "It's about your settings from the studio room at home. Do you mind if I change them?"

"Not at all! Just copy the parameters you've change in a post-it note. I allegedly know all of them, but just in case." I told her.

"Zhu Lin?" I heard Kyulkyung say as she suddenly appeared right next to me. "Is that you?"

"Jieqiong!" Lin immediately responded. "I didn't know you were in the program too! They didn't tell me anything."

"I didn't know you were the Lin they were always talking about either! How are things going?" Jieqiong asked her.

"If you are going to speak in Chinese and talk to each other, just take my phone already." I told Jieqiong handing her my phone.

"It's okay. I'll call her from mine." Jieqiong said. "See you again in a second, Lin!"

"See you!" Lin said before I hung up.

I then put my earbuds on and played some music as we had a long road again and I wanted to sleep a little as I didn't know what we would be doing later that day. They would probably make us run around a lot so I wanted to feel well rested.

°°°

"Soojin!" I heard Mika yell at me which made me jolt awake. "Bathroom stop. Are you coming?"

"I don't know, go first." I told her and she just nodded and left.

I looked around and saw that no one was inside the bus so I just stood up exited it. Once outside, I began stretching and yawning.

"I see you slept well." I heard someone say beside me.

"I really needed that." I said smiling at Mingyu. "Did you already go to the bathroom?"

"I'm just going to buy some snacks. Do you want some?" He asked me.

"Sure! Let me go with you." I said and we both went inside the gas station shop.

They had various snacks which looked delcious, but in the end we stuck with different flavoured chip bags and three packets of pepero sticks.

"Let me buy them." I told Mingyu but he stopped me.

"It's okay. I've got it." He said and handed his credit card to the cashier.

"At least let me pay half of it." I told him. 

"No!" He said and ran with the bag of snacks towards the bus.

"Yah! Mingyu!" I said running after him but he was already inside the bus when I caught him. "You are the first person I know who runs away after someone says they are willing to pay. Damn you are weird."

I then looked up and saw that the rest of the boys and girls were already inside the bus which made me feel a little embarassed. They then laughed making it thankfully less awkward and I sat back down. This time, though, instead of sitting down next to the window, I sat next to the aisle.

"At least hand me a bag of chips." I told Mingyu and he threw me a bag.

"Thanks, mate!" I said opening it and popping one in my mouth before giving him a thumbs up.

I then got a noification and handed Mika the bag of chips to take out my phone.

Jinnie~~<3

I see you get along well with Mingyu.

Soojin

Why? Are you jealous? 

Jinnie~~<3

Why should I be? I'm the one who will be sleeping next to you tonight.

Soojin

What do you mean?

"Oh, I forgot to tell you! We will be sleeping in the same room as Hyunjin as Chan as they decided that made the most sense as we are really close." Mika said and I quickly covered my phone, thinking she had been reading the conversation.

"Did you read it?" I asked her scared.

"No, why? Who were you talking to?" She asked me.

"With no one, don't worry." I said quickly plugging my headphones and putting them back on so that she wouldn't ask me any more questions.