92.

Two weeks

Two weeks. JYP had bothering me with the songs  for two weeks. We were only three days away from the first MAMA in Korea and we were practicing our songs as well as our collaboration stages. He was almost like a debt collector, always appearing seemingly out of nowhere and in the places where you would least expect him.

"I want to pull my hair really badly!" I said closing the rehearsing room shut with a thud. "The songs aren't ready yet, is it that hard to understand!?!"

"Hey, Soojin, relax!" Mika told me. "He's just trying to get on your nerves."

"Well, he's bloody good at it!" I exclaimed.

There then was a knock on the door and it opened revealing non other than mr JYP himself, which made me slam my forehead on Hyunjin's back as he was in front of me.

"Hello, sir," they all said respectfully.

"Soojin?" He called me and I had to move to greet him. "The songs?"

"They aren't ready, I already told you yesterday, and the day before..." I said trying to sound polite but obviously failing.

"Well, you need to present a song in Japan, so it's up to you," he told me.

"Yes, we are presenting <Call Call Call>, right?" Mika asked him.

"No, you are presenting a new one," he said. "If you don't have anything, you won't perform at all. I'll fill your slot with other people."

"You can't do that!" We all exclaimed, including the boys.

"You know I can," he threatened. "You have until the 13th. If you have nothing good, you aren't presenting."

He then left leaving us all confused, scared and angry.

"I'm going to kill him!" I exclaimed and ran towards the door BUT Hyunjin grabbed me. "He's a dead man! Release me! I have the right to kill him!"

ººº

(MIKA, LIN, SOOJIN, LEAH IMAGINE THEY AREN'T WEARING HEELS

(MIKA, LIN, SOOJIN, LEAH IMAGINE THEY AREN'T WEARING HEELS.)

Instead of each group going with their manager to the MAMAs, we all went there by bus together. We were all nervous and excited about it, but Chan, Mika, Hyunjin and I especially as we would be finally revealing to the public our relationship.

"I remind you, guys, that your collaboration stage is the first one; you will be opening the MAMAs," Yeongjae told us. "Regular will be the last song too, so you will be opening and closing it."

"Why do they give such a burden to rookie groups?" Chan joked. "And with such a stage too!"

"Technically that's JYP's fault," Mika told him. "He is the one who told us to actually kiss."

"He seems to only have fantastic ideas now!" I said sarcastically. 

"Repeat after me, Soojin: 'I won't murder my boss'," Changbin, who was sitting behind me said and I turned to hit him. "Oh god, your face!"

"You think you are funny, huh?" I said. "At least you don't have a comeback every time you breathe!"

"Soojin, careful!" Their manager said and I stopped. "Try not to give him any visible bruises!"

As he laughed along, I continued to playfully fight with him for a while but eventually stopped.

"I will sue you!" Changbin exclaimed. "You bully me!"

"Whatever you say, big guy!"

About ten minutes later we arrived at the venue. We were of the last ones in turn for the red carpet, so we arrived when they had interviewed more than half of the people there. We were all already wearing our outfits for the red carpet under our long coats which covered them. Those outfits weren't the ones for the stages, but they were still pretty elaborate.

We had to wait for around ten minutes before it was our turn, but we got to meet other artists meanwhile such as The Boyz and GWSN, both really amazing groups.

"ResQ, it's your turn!" A woman from the staff told us.

After thanking her, we took off our long coats and handed them to Yeongjae before getting in line and walking through the carpet to the photographer's area. We then did our signature 'R' pose with our hands and they took a bunch of pictures. After that, we went to where our seniors were for the interview.

"And here we have the ResQ girls!" One of them said. "They are a rookie group which seems to be here to stay."

"One, two... Fight for it!" Mika began our introduction.

"ResQ! Hello, we are ResQ!" We all said before bowing.

"We were told you will be the ones opening up this year's MAMAs. How are you feeling?" The other asked us.

"It's us along with the Stray Kids boys, actually," Mika explained. "We are very excited yet nervous as it is a big thing to open today's stage."

"I see the Stray Kids boys over there. Shall we invite them over too?" Our senior said.

The boys then approached us after taking their pictures. We didn't want to be divided between boys and girls, so we mixed up a little. I ended up between Jisung and Felix.

The boys then introduced themselves before we continued with the interview.

"What should we expect from today's stages?" She asked us.

"We don't want to spoil anything, but expect shocking stages never seen before in this festival," Chan said. "We hope you see the hard work we have put into these performances and are shocked by them. Stray Kids and ResQ are here to surprise everyone!"

"With such a description we are very excited to see what you are going to show us," Our senior said. "We wish both groups good luck and hope it all goes well!"

After thanking them, we all went backstage. All of the boys but Chan, Hyunjin, Jisung and Changbin then left to the designated spots we all had, but we needed to change into our stage outfits so we went to our changing room.