31.

Our random play dance began and <Very Nice> by Seventeen began playing. I absolutely loved that song so I obviously had learnt the dance.

"Woah!" Seungkwan and Mingyu exclaimed as I danced.

Not even the Pristin girls knew the dance, so I basically danced alone. Mika joined me from time to time with the parts she knew.

Then came EXO's <Call Me Baby> and all of us danced along to this one. It was iconic for a reason.

Next was NCT's <Fire Truck>. This time only Mika and I danced. We had both learnt the dance when it came out as we really liked it.

"Why do you know all of them?!" Johnny exclaimed and we both laughed.

The second to last one was Stray Kids' <District 9>, so we obviously danced to that one.

"Mika! Soojin! Mika! Soojin!" Chan and Hyunjin chanted from the side cheering for us.

The last song was Got7's <Hard Carry> and this time some of the other girls danced too.

"I think there's no surprise here, we all know who won." Haechan said.

"Told you!" I said as I sat down on the floor in front of Hyunjin while panting.

He jokingly began massaging my back, but it truly felt nice, so I didn't tell him to stop.

"Next up," Seungkwan said "like on spy films, we will have to pass through a laser corridor. As there is no budget for that, though, wool has been placed to replace the lasers. One by one each team will have to pass through that corridor to get to their rooms, the team who takes the least time to get to the other side wins. Each person's timing will be measured and then added to that of the team."

We all then headed upstairs so that we could do the course. Our rooms were on the corridor to the right, SM's on the corridor to the left and Pledis' right on the front.

The SM entertainment artists went first and somehow did it without a problem. In total they took less than four minutes as Seulgi had been specially fast.

Next were the Pledis entertainment trainees. The girls were really quick while the boys took obnoxiously long, so they ended up with nearly nine minutes, making them immediately lose.

Finally, it was our turn. Chan went first and surprised us all when he reached the other side in just thirty seconds. Hyunjin followed him and managed to do it in twenty five seconds and Mika in twenty seven.

It then was my turn and I was extremely nervous. Their timings were really good, so if I took less than two minutes we would win. It seemed easy at first, but when I began I wasn't able to pass through some of them.

"How on earth were you able to pass through this with your long legs?!" I asked the boys as they laughed at me.

"Flexibility, Soojin!" Said Haechan. "Use your flexibility!"

"Flexibility my ass!" I yelled. "Why did I decide to wear high heels today?!"

"Take them off, you idiot!" Hyunjin exclaimed.

Deciding to pay attention to him, I took my heels off and threw them to him. He quickly picked them and took care of them for me as I passed through the course without any problems.

"Moral of the story: The spy movies in which girls wear heels are utter nonsense." I said to the camera as I put my heels back on.

"Who won?" Wendy asked the staff.

"By just a two second difference, the team who won is..." The staff said and left a few seconds to create tension. "... JYP entertainment."

We then all celebrated it and jumped around. After a few seconds, we calmed down ad waited for the staff to tell us what to do next.

"So, as JYP has won two of the three games, or one sub game and a full game, they are the winners." The man from the staff said. "Now it's time to reveal the prize."

"What is it?" Mika asked.

"For it to serve as a prize for you and a punishment for the losing teams, Pledis and SM will have to cook lunch and dinner for all of you today. As SM was second, they get to choose which one to do."

"We'll take lunch." Said Seulgi after they debated it. "It seems easier."

"Do we have any budget restrictions or anything we are supposed to cook?" Wendy asked.

"None at all. Just tell us what you will be cooking and we will buy the ingredients for you." The staff said. "Now, you can all go to your respective rooms to settle down."

After thanking them all, we went to our respective rooms. We obviously were split up between girls and boys, but our rooms were right next to each other.

The room Mika and I had been assigned was really spacious but we noticed it only had a king-sized bed.

"I guess we'll be sleeping together, right?" I said as I layed down on the bed.

"Talk about yourself." Mika said. "I'm going to be sleeping with Chan in the other room wether you like it or not."

"And you were the one who kept pestering me about following the rules when we were trainees?" I said chuckling. "Fine by me, but what about Hyunjin?"

"He can come here. It's not as if you would mind, anyways. Maybe this can help you get together once and for all!" She teased me.

"Is getting us together your only purpose in this life?" I asked her. 

"Yes, kind of." She said with a grin. "Anyways, I'll go to see their room. You can come too if you want."

"Don't worry about me, I think I'll stay here for a while relaxing." I told her.

"Okay, see you later then!" She said and left.

I then layed down facing the window and took out my phone to check if I had any messages. When I was answering one of them, though, someone suddenly jumped on the bed making me drop my phone.

"What the hell?!" I yelled.