2. Earlier that day

The digital clock buzzed at 7:13 in the morning.

Ajax had just finished typing the last inserts to his manuscript on the word processor. Then, he clicked the save icon button, inserted a thumb drive, and save a copy of the manuscript in it.

Once done, he removed his spectacles before he entwined his hands and pushed it upwards to stretch his arms. He was smiling as he was incredibly pleased with himself that he had completed the first draft of his proposed book.

He then hurriedly went to the bathroom to take a shower. After a quarter of an hour, he emerged from the bathroom in his full naked glory, as he dried his hair using a small towel.

Ajax towered at 183 centimeters. His skin was silky white. His body, though, slim was well-toned. His long and flaccid uncircumcised member swayed along with his low hanging balls, as he walked to get his clothes in the closet. His crotch area was neatly trimmed. His long and muscular legs were almost devoid of hair, and his feet were slender and long.

He, then, put on his boxer briefs, white tee, dark blue denim pants, and socks. He combed his dark chestnut brown hair using his hands, which was still a bit wet.

After that, he then took his mobile phone on top of his workstation and placed it in his pants' left front pocket. Then, he removed the thumb drive from the laptop and placed it in his pants' right front pocket. He, then, put on a fleece black hoodie and zipped it up to his chest. Then, he grabbed his wallet on the table, took the keys from the wall holder, and put on his sneakers.

He stepped out of the apartment and ran happily down the stairs. As he turned at the corner, he almost got hosed down with water by the woman who was hydrating the plants outside the coffee shop.

"I am sorry." The woman said.

"No worries," Ajax replied. "I'm okay." And after saying that, off he went.

--- end of chapter ---