8. The befallen kiss

Ajax could not believe what was happening.

"Is this all real?"

He thought as he continued to look straight into the stranger's eyes. He could feel the stranger's soft lips pressed so tenderly against his lips. He could feel the sturdy physique of the stranger against his lean but muscular body. And, as their bodies continued to lay against each other, he began to feel the heat emitting from the stranger's body against his naked body which was being enflamed as well. And, the worse part was his cock seemed to pulsate incessantly.

The guy dressed in all black could not believe that not only was Ajax could see him, but Ajax could also touch him as well. He could not believe how soft Ajax's lips against his. How comforting Ajax's warm body being close to his. How hard and huge Ajax's cock frottaging against his throbbing manhood.

Though, their lips touched briefly, for the two young men it seemed like an eternity. It was like time stopped as their lips continued to lay against each other. Even, that brief contact seemed an eternity for both Ajax and the stranger dressed in all black. It was actually not a feeling or anything in the figurative context. Time, literally, stopped.

From the outside of Ajax's apartment, everything was frozen in place. The birds suspended in mid-air, traffic halted, people immobile, and so on.

Needless to say, Ajax and the guy dressed in all black were both unaware of this occurrence. Their attention was on the fact their lips were touching each other while one of them was naked as their hard members throbbed wildly against each other.

Suddenly, the guy dressed in all black broke their kiss and remembered something particularly important. This seemed to bring Ajax back to reality—a stranger was inside his apartment and was on top of his naked body.

--- end of chapter ---