36. Insatiable

Illac ignored Tanner's so-called protests for he knew that trucker had lusted for him the moment Tanner saw his chiseled upper body. The way that Tanner looked at him, how he licked his tongue as he boarded the truck, Illac knew Tanner wanted to fuck him very badly.

Besides, Illac was not lying when he said to Tanner that he was feeling hot. His blood was still boiling with carnal lust that needed to be satisfied.

Illac played with Tanner foreskin. Tanner shuddered as he felt his foreskin was being rubbed against his bulb like cock head. Precum began to oozed out of Tanner's one green eyed monster. His monster started to lengthen and thicken.

Illac, then, removed his hand from Tanner hardening cock. He already had his shoes removed when he lifted his legs as he pulled out his pants. Like Tanner, Illac was not wearing underwear.

Once, his pants were removed. Illac leaned on the truck door and widespread his legs for Tanner. He, then, began to slowly masturbate his hard cock as Tanner watched.

Tanner wasted no time. Since, he first saw Illac he wanted to ripped Illac's pants and fucked him hard. Immediately, he drove his truck off the road and parked it securely at the side of main road.

He, then, dove right at Illac's hard cock and began sucking it. Illac grabbed Tanner's head as he mouth fucked the hunky trucker.

Tanner released Illac's cock from his mouth, grabbed Illac well-rounded ass and spread it apart with his big hands. He, then, began rimming Illac's hole. Tanner did not care if Illac's hole was a bit funky. He spat on Illac's hole and began finger fucking it. First, with his index finger, then he inserted his two digits until he was fucking Illac with his three digits.

When it was fully lubricated, Tanner stopped. He returned to his seat and pulled out his pants completely. His hard cock towered proudly.

"Ride my fuck pole." Tanner demanded.

Illac removed his jacket first before he over and sat on Tanner's big muscular legs. He, then, kissed Tanner as he rubbed his hardon against the handsome trucker.

Illac, then, let his mouth travelled from Tanner's mouth to Tanner's right earlobe.

"I'm going ride your cock so hard."

Illac whispered. And, then, he guided Tanner's huge cock into his arsehole. He, then, impaled it slowly and teasingly into his hungry. When the bulbous head had entered his hole, Illac kissed Tanner torridly and forcefully sat on Tanner's cock in one swipe.

Tanner moaned as Illac began to ride his cock in wild abandonment.

--- end of chapter ---