152. Klassische oder Tholos Nuraghe

For eons of years, the Council of Regents had always considered the Nuraghe their home.

Inside the Nuraghe, there were several tunnels that would lead to several chambers. Some tunnels would lead to a courtyard while the rest of the tunnels would lead to nowhere.

The elaborate design of the passageway of the Nuraghe was intentionally created that way as the Council of Regents had in their procession one of the most important artifact in the history of Adamah - the necklace of Mala.

It was not in any written history of Adamah when the Nuraghe was built or who designed the intricate labyrinth.

Another great mystery was the Nuraghe seemed to have a life of its own. The tunnels often would change its pathway to discouraged those who might have intentions of stealing the necklace of Mala.

Many have tried, but all in vain. Some died in trying while others' fate was far worse than death. Those who survived the labyrinth, losy their sanity in the process and suffered until the very last breath of their lives.

Only the Council of Regents knew the secret of how to navigate inside the Nuraghe. And, if any members of the Council of Regents violated their sacred vows to protect the secret of Nuraghe and the necklace of Mala would suffer eternal damnation of their living flesh and soul.

Thus, the Council of Regents remained loyal to their duties as guardians of Adamah, protecting the secret of Nuraghe and the necklace of Mala.

The Council of Regents served no clans and had one ultimate purpose in life - to serve Adamah.

Nuraghe was one of the mysterious places in Adamah. There were no guards at the entryway, thus, anyone can enter the Nuraghe. However, getting out safely was another story all together.

Cloaked with ancient magic, the Nuraghe would always be the safest place for the necklace of Mala.

--- end of chapter ---