185. Part IV: The arrival

The comets collided and flattened one-fourth of the mountain's peak. The impact was so intense that it shook the ground for miles.

From the dust and rubbles of the collision, shadowy figures began to appear. It was Addy, Oisin, Helios and North.

"Where is his Majesty?" Addy worriedly asked.

No one could answer his question.

"There's an incoming comet." Helios pointed in the distance.

"It may be his Majesty." North said.

The incoming comet impacted on the newly flattened mountain. And, once again, it caused the ground to tremble.

The flame that surrounded Henry was extinguished. He tried to stand but fell on his knees and began to cough out blood.

Addy rushed to the king of the Aeolian clan. Then, he placed his left hand at Henry's back and said.

"Sendatu!" (Heal!)

Addy's left hand as well as his eyes glowed. The guys silently waited for his Majesty to be healed. A minute or so had passed before Addy's hand and eyes stopped glowing.

"Thank you, Addy." Henry said as he stood.

"Are you feeling better?" Helios asked.

"Yes." Henry replied.

"What happened?" Oisin asked again.

"I will tell you about it after we fixed everything. Our entry to Earth's atmosphere caused a great damage. We have to fix it Addy before the Humans locate us."

Henry said as he looked behind him and saw the forest fire.

"Addy can you fix this?" Henry asked.

"Yes, your Majesty. But I will need your help."

Henry understood what Addy meant. He took hold of Addy's left hand.

"Gizakiei dena ahaztu. Utzi dena den bezala."

(Let the humans forget everything. Let everything be as it was.)

Both Addy and Henry's eyes glowed and their entire bodies illuminated as well. The light that surround their bodies became brighter and bigger. Then, like a dome of energy the light that surround them expanded in diameter.

--- end of chapter ---