113. I am you

Burning flames began to engulf the Star Child as he raised his hands. He was about to cast a pure energy blast towards Ajax. The flame circumference was becoming bigger and hotter as the rain kept pouring violently, the wind blew madly and the ground trembled strongly.

Ajax brought his arms against his face. He used it as a shield against the incoming attack of the Star Child. Though, he knew it would do him no good, still, he stood his ground and awaited for the worse to come.

The Child Star began his attack. Everything was so bright that Ajax had to close his eyes. Suddenly, everything stopped. The downpouring of water, the ferocious wind, the quaking of the ground and the fierce heat of the fire - all gone.

Slowly, Ajax opened his eyes and removed his arms from face. He saw himself stand on top of the cliff of a mountain overlooking the vast ocean. The breeze was gentle. The waves crushed against the rocks below seemed to be playing a melodious song that brought a calming feeling.

Ajax inspected himself to see if he was still in one piece. After a few seconds, he exhaled a breath of relief. He, then, slapped his cheeks, three times, to make sure that he was awake.

"You are very much alive and awake."

He heard a voice that sounded exactly just like his. He looked sideways and Ajax did not see anyone. However, when he turned around he saw a majestic version of himself. It was like staring at his own reflection on the looking glass.

The guy was wearing nothing except a white silk pants. His upper naked torso was slim yet muscular define. His arms had a tattoo that seemed to be the feathery kind of bird that were beautifully painted with flaming red and gold. And, he his was colored in light peach.

"Please do not be afraid, I am Helios."

--- end of chapter ---