94. The Child King

North was pacing back and forth a bit as he recalled what happened to him. His elongated flaccid cock swung as he moved.

Addy was seating on the chair by the dining table while Henry walked to the closet near the bed. He opened the it and took some of his clothes.

"Ehem," Henry cleared his throat. "North."

"Yes, Henry?" North was puzzled why Henry had interrupted him in his thoughts.

"Before you make us dizzy with all your walking, it would be best to get dress first." Henry said as he threw the clothes on the bed.

North looked at his body and indeed he had forgotten he was naked.

"I am missing something." North said as he began to wear the boxer briefs.

"Isn't it obvious?"

"Henry, you never changed. Everything is a joke to you. I, sometimes, wonder why the Aeolians let you be their king."

"I'm not."

Henry cockily said as he flashed his perfect set of teeth and leaned on the closet with his arms folded against his chest.

"He's not?" North looked at Addy as he was putting on the jogging pants.

"Nope, he's not." Addy smiled.

"Yup, I'm not." Henry proudly said.

"Really?" North asked Henry he put on the sweat shirt.

"Yes, North it's all true."

Addy came near North and gave him some rubber shoes.

"Thanks, Addy." North said as he took the shoes.

North sat on the bed as he put on a sock. "Why?"

"I am not yet ready. I want to explore different worlds and experience life."

Henry said gleeful. But, it was all just for show. Henry refused to ascend the throne until he found out who really killed his father. He trusted no one to find the truth except Luca, Addy and himself. He needed to find out why his father went to this realm of the humans and what caused his death. He truly believed there was a big conspiracy behind his father's death.

--- end of chapter ---