172. Part II: Lamentation to the fallen High General

"Please tell the Orakulua, I will be right there."

"As you wish, Sire."

The damoiseaux left and when to the palace hall. He went to the Orakulua and whispered something to the Divinity.

A few minutes later, Lieutenant General of the Forest clan, Aito appeared before the Orakulua.

"Your Divinity," The Lieutenant General said as he bowed.

"I called you to talk about the High General, Oisin." The Orakulua began to say.

Aito tried to keep his emotions in check as his body began shook. The Orakulua stood up from the throne and walked down the steps. He, then, walked to Aito as he talked.

"I do understand that you and Oisin have this deep connection. You and him are orphans. And, my successor raised you both as brothers."

The Orakulua, by then, was right in front of the Lieutenant General.

"I do sympathize for the flight of your brother. However, there is nothing I can do to save him from his fate."

Aito continued to keep his emotions in check. For years, he had despised the present Orakulua due to the how the Divinity rose into power in the clan. He had suspected that the present Orakulua had a hand in what happened to the man whom he considered to be his father - the previous Orakulua.

However, he and Oisin stayed in their positions in the clan to find out the truth behind their father's death and the death of other Orakuluas before the present one.

Aito suspects that the Orakulua may also have a hand in what happened to his brother as well.

"I know that you want visit your brother and find out why he did what did. However, this is not the right time." The Orakulua cautioned the Lieutenant General. "As your Divinity, I do not think it would look in our favor having the highest second-in-command of the Forest clan military forces visiting a fallen soldier who was found guilty for treason."

Aito wanting to punch the face of the Orakulua for disrespecting his brother, however, he held back.

"I do understand." It was all that Aito could say.

--- end of chapter ---