114. The voice within

"Helios?"

"Helios of the Phoenix clan from the world of Adamah, son of his Highness, King Nike."

"I am so confused." Ajax said. "I just want to wake up now."

He, then, closed his eyes and twisted both his earlobes so tightly.

"Ouch!"

Ajax cried and opened his eyes. He sighed as he saw he was still in the Land of Hypnos and Helios was patiently standing in front of him.

"First, the middle schooler version of me appeared. However, he only pretended the middle schooler version of me. In fact, he is the Star Child, a primordial being from your world Adamah. He wants to take over my body so he can save your world. However, I, somehow, sense that he is evil and everything is a lie. And, now you appear. Helios, from the same world, son of King Nike. Are you for real?"

"I do not understand the question." Helios replied.

"I mean are you telling me the truth about yourself. You are not the Star Child pretending again to be someone else, are you? Of course, you would not admit if this is all a ruse. Geez ..."

"Relax, Ajax." Helios interrupted Ajax. "I know that this is so confusing to you. Listen closely from the voice within you. It helped you realize the intention of the Star Child earlier. Please use it to remember who I am."

Ajax closed his eyes and relax. At first, everything was dark. Then, blurry images flashed in his mind. Different images flashed in his head in the speed of three seconds per frame or faster. Suddenly, there was a bright warm light that exploded in his inside his mind.

Ajax fell on his knees and wailed in agony as his eyes shoot red beams in the sky. His body, then, was being engulfed by yellow flames. And, the fire was extinguished, the beams were gone and Ajax fell on the ground face forward.

--- end of chapter ---