170. Ending the chaos in Nuraghe

"Indeed, this inquiry was quite interesting." The prince of the Aeolian clan said. "Let it be known to all that today, the disappearance of the first prince of the Phoenix clan, Prince Helios is resolved. The disappearance of the prince of the Phoenix clan and the prince of the Vatr clan was not out of malice or force but due to the volition act of both princes. The king of the Phoenix clan, King Nike withdrew his case against the the king of the Vatr clan, the prince of the Vatr clan and its people. The king of the Phoenix clan agreed to immediately withdrew his troops outside of the northern gate of Naelyan. And, the king of the Phoenix clan and the king of the Vatr had amicably came to an agreement."

Prince Luca paused.

"Does anyone in the Council of Regents oppose to this conclusion?" The prince of the Aeolian clan said.

"NAY!" The Council of Regents replied in unison.

"In the matter of the High General of the Forest Clan, Oisin, this circular court absolves him for any involvement in the disappearance of the first prince of the Phoenix clan, Prince Helios. And that the king of the Phoenix clan, King Nike and the king of the Vatr clan, King L'Nykt has no claim to the High General's life."

"Does anyone in the Council of Regents oppose to this conclusion?" The prince of the Aeolian clan said.

"NAY!" The Council of Regents replied in unison again.

"Does King Nike and King L'Nykt concur?" Prince asked both kings.

"YEA!" Both kings responded.

"As residing High Council of this proceeding, I declare this matter absolutely close." Prince Luca said. "However, on the issue that the High General of the Forest Clan, Oisin attempting to steal the necklace of Mala, I return the governance of this court back to the seven High Councils. And, I only hope that the circular court show compassion and mercy on the High General. As the Golden Knight of the Order of the Light, I strip and excommunicate Oisin, High General of the Forest clan, of his rank and honor and shall forever be marked as traitor of the Order. My duty ends here and so is the participation of the Aeolian clan."

--- end of chapter ---