164. Part II: Chaos in the Nuraghe

Immediately, Oisin's double was dragged into the circular court.

"This is the intruder," One of the Regent said.

The impostor tried to get away, however, the prince of the Aeolian summoned his whirling wind that surrounded the fake Oisin.

An uproar broke inside the circular court.

"SILENCE!" The prince of the Aeolian clan shouted.

Oisin's double tried to break free from the whirling wind cage that Prince Luca had created. However, he was powerless.

Secretly, Prince Luca looked at left ankle of Oisin and the golden thread was missing.

"It is impossible for the golden thread to get untied." Prince Luca said to himself. "He is an impostor. But who is he? Who is behind this impostor? I have to act as if I know nothing that this guy before us is an impostor."

"Your High Council," King L'Nykt addressed Prince Luca. "This is the man, the High General of the Forest clan, who is accused along with my son for the disappearance of King Nike's son, Prince Helios. Should we interrogate him about the truth?"

King L'Nykt went near the impostor Oisin. "If I may?"

Prince Luca understood what the king of the Vatr wanted to do. He, then, removed his whirl wind cage because the wind was noisy and causing a bit of disturbance in the court.

Immediately, as the prince of the Aeolian clan removed it, the impostor tried to escape again. However, King L'Nykt conjured a water rope and bound the intruder.

"Where is Prince Helios?" King Nike immediately asked.

"Whoa ... whoa ... whoa." King L'Nykt interrupted. "The king of the Phoenix clan may have forgotten his decorum. Remember, it is only the High Council could question this filth!"

"Enough!" Prince Luca said. "And, may I also remind the king of the Vatr that such language is forbidden during the session of this court."

"Oh, my apologies, your High Council." King L'Nykt mockingly said as he bowed down before he returned to his podium.

--- end of chapter ---