44. Cube

Thorn disappeared from the room where North was being held captive.

He appeared inside his penthouse suite holding a shiny black metal 3x3x3 cube with his left hand. Thorn, then, hover his right hand on top of the cube and put an enchantment on it.

"Ezer utzi ezer, ez utzi ezer."
(Let nothing in, let nothing out.)

After saying that spell, he, then, put it on his table before he sat on the leather chair.

There was a knock at the door.

"Come in." Thorn said.

"My lord, the sceadu still has no news about the Star Child." Sacha said.

"What about King L'Nykt's dog, Illac, has the sceadu have located him?"

"Still no news, my lord."

Thorn made a fist and slammed it hard on the table.

Sacha walked towards Thorn and began to kissed him. It always calm Thorn whenever Sacha kissed him. Thorn, then, began fondling Sacha schlong as they continued to kiss.

Meanwhile, Oisin almost rushed to Ajax's apartment. However, he restrained himself. As long as it had nothing to do with his mission and survival, he tried to limit his interaction with gizakiok (humans).

(Giza was the singular term form human in Adamah language.)

By then, Oisin noticed the blue butterfly on the concrete wall behind him.

"Addy, you know I hate being watched!" Oisin said annoyingly.

He took out his dagger and swung it downward. When he did, it transformed into ezpata espiritua which looked like a Japanese Samurai sword. The difference was the sword was made of energy.

Oisin, then, slashed the butterfly with his ezapata espiritua. It happened so fast that the butterfly had no chance of escaping at all.

Addy stopped kissing Henry as one of conjured creature was mowed by Oisin.

Henry smiled. "You know, how Oisin despises being monitored."

"I know." Addy kissed him again. "That's why I do it. It's fun to annoy him."

--- end of chapter ---