163. Part I: Chaos in the Nuraghe

The High General of the Forest clan heard the thunderclap that echoed in the pathways of the Nuraghe. Instinctively, he knew that it was the signal that had been waiting from the prince of the Aeolian clan.

Before Oisin started searching the chambers in the Nuraghe, he checked the magical golden thread tied around his left ankle. This thread was invisible to the naked eyes of everyone except for him and Prince Luca. The other end of the thread was attached to the prince of Aeolian clan's right ankle to ensure that Oisin could get out of the elaborate labyrinth.

Once Oisin was sure that the thread was secured, he, then, began to swiftly searched the chambers in the Nuraghe.

Meanwhile, inside the circular court, the fire in the right hand of the king of the Phoenix had extinguished. However, before he could declare that condition of the Iolite stone after subjecting it to his Supernova, an alarm went off that made the Council of Regents panick.

"Someone is the chamber of the Mala!" One of the Regent shouted.

"Everyone stay calm!" Another one shouted.

"The prince and the kings stay here." Another one commanded. "While five of you go to the chamber where the necklace of Mala is." He pointed to the Regents closest to the archway of the circular court. "Check out what is happening."

Immediately, the five Regents went out of the circular court.

Oisin, upon hearing the alarm, traced his way back to where he had come from before. When he turned the corner, he was shocked to see himself and thought he was looking at his own reflection.

His doppelganger looked exactly him in every physical aspect except his double's clothing were somewhat burnt.

"There he is!" One of the Regent yelled as they were coming from behind of Oisin's double.

Oisin, immediately, put his hoodie on and ran quickly in the opposite direction. As he was running, he heard his double cried out loud as he was captured by the Regents.

--- end of chapter ---