179. Part II: Last Night in Adamah

"How can you waver now?"

There was a tone of disappointment in Henry's voice when he asked the prince of the Phoenix clan.

"We've been planning and waiting for this day for almost two years now." Henry reminded Helios. "And, at the first sign of trouble, your heart is being shaken?"

"Your Majesty."

Addy tried to calm the child king as Henry was getting all too worked up.

"NO!" Henry snapped at Addy as he grabbed Helios' robe collar.

"Listen to me your spoiled prince."

Henry yelled at Helios. North was shocked at how mad the child king was upon hearing what Helios said.

North could not do anything as he could not go against the Majesty. He and Helios had only discovered their powers recently and do not know yet the great potentials that they had.

Thus, even though, Henry was the youngest among them, he was the most powerful in rank and magically speaking. And, North knew that even if the four of them should combine their magic and physical strength, the child king could easily defeat them.

"Addy disguised as your esquire since two fête of the Amethystos ago and protected you with his life."

Then, Henry pointed at North.

"North had to leave his home and defy his father's wishes because of his duties to you."

Next, he pointed at Oisin.

"Oisin had to destroy his own reputation and became the most wanted criminal of Adamah for treason just to protect you."

"My cousin, Prince Luca," Henry continued. "Is deceiving everyone to ensure that we could have safe passage out of Adamah and ensure that we fulfill our mission."

"Lastly, your father." Henry's grip tightened on Helios's robe collar. "Your father, King Nike had to let you go to be in another world just so you may live. Do you not understand how hard it is for a father to be separated from his child?"

By then, Henry's face was only inches away Helios. "I am the youngest among us, and yet, I will not waver in my resolve."

Henry, then, released his hold of Helios' robe collar.

--- end of chapter ---