173. Part I: Prefabrication

In the deepest part of the Nuraghe, the impostor of the High General of the Forest clan laid on his back asleep.

One of the servants of the Regents had entered the dungeon carrying the morning ratio for the High General. The teenage boy walked to the farthest cell.

"Sire Oisin," The teenage boy said. "Your morning food is here."

The imposter stirred from his slumber. He, then, took the tray bearing food from the teenage boy.

"How long have you been here?"

"I am an orphan and I was raised by the Regents." The boy responded.

Suddenly, the impostor began choking on his food.

"Sire, are you okay?"

However, the impostor kept on choking and fell on his knees. Immediately, the teenage boy opened the cell and went inside to help the person he thought was the High General of the Forest clan.

The teenage boy knelt before the impostor. Suddenly, the imposter grabbed the teenage boy's neck and broke it like a twig. The teenage boy's body fell on the ground.

The impostor, then, changed his appearance and became the teenage boy. He, then, took the keys from the boy's hand. He stepped out of the cell and closed it.

Once he was a foot away from the entrance, he knocked on the wooden door. There was click and the door opened.

"How was prisoner?" Another teenage boy asked.

"Sleeping. I just left the tray." The impostor.

"Okay. Let's go."

The impostor walked behind the teenage boy and smiled.

As they passed through the hall of the Nuraghe, all of the seventy-seven Council of Regents were in a heated debate.

"With the recent event, I asked the Council to have the necklace of Mala moved to another location." One Regent said.

"That's ridiculous." The other Regent said. "For thousands of years, the necklace of Mala had always been in that chamber."

The impostor stopped at the doorway of the hall and tried to listen to the conversation.

"Hey," The teenage boy said to the impostor. "Come on, we have lots to do."

"Coming."

--- end of chapter ---