178. Part I: Last Night in Adamah

Addy, then, was teleported back into the cave where Helios, North, Henry and Oisin were.

"How is my father?" Helios asked as soon he saw Addy.

"Your father, King Nike is doing quite good, all things considering." Addy told Helios.

"What about the impostor in Nuraghe?" Oisin asked.

"Unfortunately, the king does not who it is." Addy answered. "And, according to King Nike, Prince Luca does not who the impostor either."

North was keenly listening to what Addy was saying. He had his suspicion who might be the person behind the chaos in Nuraghe and the handler of the impostor. However, he said nothing as he did not have evidence to back up his speculation.

"King Nike said," Addy continued. "That we should leave Adamah tonight."

"With how things are developing, it is best that we do just that." Henry said. "Especially, Oisin. He had lost all his social standings. He is now marked as a traitor of Adamah."

Henry paused and looked at the Oisin.

"Sorry, no offense." Henry said.

"None taken." Oisin replied.

"We have to take this advantage and flee Adamah immediately. The Council of Regents may discover soon that the High General of the Forest clan is an impostor. We do not want to be here when that happens." Henry stated.

"But, something is not right." Helios aired his concerns. "Whoever that impostor is and attempted to steal the necklace of Mala means trouble for the entire Adamah. I do not feel comfortable leaving our world knowing that there is this kind of plot."

"You cannot stay here." North said to Helios. "Your life is endangered here. I do not know who is behind the chaos in Nuraghe. But, I know one thing, my father wants you dead so he can possess the power of the Star Child."

"But ..." Helios tried to say, however, he was interrupted by Henry.

--- end of chapter ---