79. Obdurate

L'Nykt extended his right arm sideways. One of his soldiers handed him his sapphire bow and arrow. He, then aimed the arrow skyward and released it.

"Bataila hasiko da! Erasoa! Inor ez!
(Let the battle begin! Attack! Spare no one!)

L'Nykt shouted.

The arrow become frozen. Then, it exploded and it began to rain of hale. Roaring noise erupted as the soldiers of L'Nykt invaded the palace of the Forest Clan.

"What was that?!" Oisin asked.

"The Vatr Clan is attacking the palace." A soldier from Aito's group said.

"Prepare the men, we can use this ruckus to our advantage."

"That maybe true. But heed my words: First, we have to ensure that we keep the next generation of oracles safe. Second, we cannot have L'Nkyt take control of the palace. Last, we capture Orakulua and bring him to trial and all those who connived with him."

Aito and his second-in-command knelt before Oisin.

"As you wish, your Divinity."

Inside the palace, the door of the Orakulua's chamber opened.

"Your Divinity, the palace is under attacked." A damoiseau informed the Orakulua.

"By whom?"

"Vatr Clan!"

"Get my things ready. I am leaving!"

"But ... but ... how about the young oracles and King Rowan."

"Let them be!"

"But ..."

The damoiseau stopped what he was going to say as the Orakulua eyes glowed.

"Yes ... your Divinity."

After that the damoiseau left the Orakulua's chamber to prepare the Orakulua escape plan.

"You double crossing bastard! You'll pay for this L'Nykt."

The Orakulua walked towards the middle wall opposite his bed.

"Desblokeatu ganga!"
(Unlock vault!)

A small cabinet door magically appeared. The Orakula pulled the door open and inside an egg like ornament made of pure emerald with gold holdings and trimmings accentuate with diamond.

Immediately, the Orakulua took the Ovoidal of Knowledge from its hiding place

"Your Divinity, everything is ready." The damoiseau announced.

The moment the Orakulua stepped out of his chamber, ten damoiseaux surrounded him. Each one of the damoiseaux were carrying a sword to protect the Orakulua.

--- end of chapter ---