42. Ran Naked

Officer Santiago was startled when Ajax came running out of the bathroom. He went inside the apartment to see the commotion. His right hand was on top of the holster ready to pull out the gun, in case, he needed to.

Ajax called out North's name several times. He could not see North inside his apartment.

Officer Santiago found Ajax fully naked and wet. He could see the traces of sperm on Ajax's face. He could also see Ajax's shaven semi-hard cock.

"Who are you looking?"

Ajax looked at Officer Santiago intently. He had a panic stricken look on his face.

"Ajax, who are you looking for?"

Ajax realized that if he tried to explain to the officer who he was looking for, the officer might think he was crazy. In fact, he could not understand what was really going on, himself. So, how could he explain to the officer anything."

He decided not to mention anything. He collected his thought and composed himself before he spoke again.

"Oh ... I'm sorry officer. I just thought of something about what my main character North should do next in the novel I am working on."Ajax lied. "In the past few days, I had bit of a writer's block. I was just excited, that's all."

Officer Santiago seemed to buy Ajax's explanation as he removed his hand from the holster and his posture relaxed.

By then, he was lewdly gawking at Ajax's magnificent cock. He, unconsciously, licked his lips as he continued to look at Ajax's naked body.

Ajax became aware why Officer Santiago was looking at him as if the officer wanted to rape him. His cheeks turned red. Trying to act cool, he turned his back from the officer and went back to the bathroom.

"North," He said as he closed the bathroom door. "Where are you?"

--- end of chapter ---