40. Origin of Thorn

Laying stupor and unclothed on the bed, he could feel a tongue licking his muscular left thigh. He, slowly, opened his eyes and saw Luca.

Luca was five years younger than L'Nykt. He became L'Nykt's esquire when he was twelve. And, since that day, the prince and esquire had been lovers.

Luca snaked his tongue on thigh until it reached L'Nykt's scrotum. Luca gently lapped on it before taking it in his mouth.

L'Nykt caressed Luca's nape with left as he gently ground his crotch against Luca's face.

The young esquire, then, began licking his master's royal stick before he inserted it in his mouth.

L'Nykt slowly thrust his huge cock inside of Luca's. Then, as Luca played with scrota, L'Nykt's fucking motion accelerated. While, Luca's hands where caressing L'Nykt's muscular chest and abdomen which seemed to add sensual energy to the young prince.

L'Nykt, then, pulled his esquire on top of his body and began to torridly kiss him. As the prince was enjoying his tongue dueling with his esquire, Luca took hold of his Majesty's royal hard cock and aimed it in his ass.

Luca had prepared his love hole by besmearing it olive oil. He, then, removed his mouth from the prince's mouth. Luca, then, impaled himself on L'Nykt's manly sword and stabbed himself deeply with.

Both the prince and esquire yelled in delight as their bodies became one. Luca began to ride L'Nykt's cock fast and hard.

Luca leaned on L'Nykt's muscular pecs and began suckling his prince's nipples as he continued to fuck him.

L'Nykt could feel how Luca was choking his manhood and he cried aloud as he orgasm. Luca continued to milk his lover's cock until he exploded.

Luca, then, pushed himself off L'Nykt's chest. However, he still had the prince's cock impaled in his ass.

"Hazten, nire deabrua, hazten!"
(Grow, my little devil, grow)

The prince, as if awaken from a trance, realized that it was not Luca that he was having sex with. It was Tempest - the dark priestess his father vanished from Adamah.

"Hazten, nire deabrua, hazten!"
(Grow, my little devil, grow)

Tempest chanted again.

L'Nykt's hard cock was still impaled inside Tempest's pussy and began to ejaculate. He tried throw Tempest off his body but he could not. She had a spell cast upon that render him pinned down on the bed.

The prince saw how Tempest belly grew bigger as his cock was being sucked dry.

Suddenly, the chamber's door open. The couple of royal guards headed by Lucas entered the chamber.

Luca charged and swung his sword aiming at Tempest's head. However, Tempest vanished.

Three moons later, L'Nykt's bastard son, Thorn, was born.

--- end of chapter ---