75. Subterfuge

"Perhaps, I can use the kaleidescope to find the key." Rowan was talking to himself. "I must go and return to the Valley of the Sol."

Rowan yawned. It seemed that sleep was taking control of his body. His eyelids were getting heavier and his body was becoming numb. As he approached the bed, Rowan, suddenly, dropped on the floor unconscious.

From the corner of the room, Qiang appeared. Since the king of the Phoenix entered the domain of the Forest clan, he had been following Rowan.

Qiang walked towards Rowan. He bent over and carried the unconscious young king to the bed. A few minutes after the door opened.

"Your Divinity." Qiang said as he bowed before the Orakulua.

"Leave us." The Orakulua said to his damoiseaux.

"What have you found out?" The Orakulua asked Qiang.

"The king of the Phoenix talked about a kaleidescope that might help him find the key."

The Orakulua remained silent and walked near the bed. He bent over and put his right index and middle fingers on Rowan's forehead.

The Orakulua's eyes glowed as he accessed Rowan's memory.

He appeared by the stream watching the brothers talked about the kaleidescope.

"This kaleidescope is perfect for you?" Helios said to Rowan.

"It is enchanted. It will help you find the things that you had lost. Since you are losing most of your stuffs all the time."

"Really?"

"Yes."

The scene changed and the Orakulua could see Rowan went behind the big tree by the stream. Then, Rowen pulled the kaleidescope from his sleeves and place it inside the tree. Then, everything turned blank.

The Orakulua removed his fingers to break their connection.

"Qiang." The Orakulua said. "Go to the Valley of the Sol. From the East of the palace lies a stream. Cross the bridge and you'll see a big. Go around it and you'll see a hole at the back of the tree. Inside it, is where you should find the kaleidescope."

"Yes, your Divinity."

--- end of chapter ---