20. Seductive ways

Ajax, then, lifted his shirt off his body revealing his lean well-defined form. Silas was mesmerized by Ajax's muscular chest and clear cut six packs.

"Do you like what you see?" Ajax teased.

"Very much."

Silas replied as he tried to touch Ajax's body. But, Ajax's would not let Silas touched his sexy body. He took hold of Silas's hand and slowly lifted it to his mouth. He, then, began to lick Silas' right index before he slowly put it his mouth.

"Fuck, Ajax!"

Silas said as every hair in his body stood up as Ajax began to suckle on this finger. As Ajax did that, he was looking straight into Silas' eyes as his eyes sparkled devilishly.

Ajax, then, closed his eyes as he leaned his head against the wall. Slowly, he removed Silas' index finger from his mouth. He, then, guided Silas's open palm to his neck, down to his chest and then to his abdomen.

Silas could feel Ajax's entire body trembled. Soft alluring sounds expelled from Ajax's mouth. He looked at Ajax's face and he could see Ajax was sexily biting his luscious pinkish lips. Silas could also feel Ajax's burning skin with so much desire.

Both groaned in pleasure, as Ajax led Silas hand inside his pants into his underwear and wrapped Silas' hand around his pulsating hard huge cock.

Silas could feel how hard and hot Ajax's manhood was. He could also feel that wetness of Ajax's drawer as precum continuously flowed from Ajax's throbbing member.

By then, Ajax released Silas' hand. Silas took the lead and began to gently fondle Ajax's cock inside its confinement.

"Ahhh ..." Ajax moaned as his body shook.

Silas stepped forward and began kissing Ajax's sexy neck as he temporarily released Ajax's fuck tool. He, then, unbuttoned and unzipped Ajax's pants. He stopped kissing Ajax and immediately knelt before him.

Silas was planting kisses on Ajax's hot washboard tummy as he pulled down Ajax's pants along with his underwear.

Silas, as matter fact, engulfed Ajax's hardness into his mouth as soon as it was freed.

As soon as Ajax felt Silas mouth deep throated him, his eyes opened wide. "HOLY FUCK!!!"

--- end of chapter ---