10. After the kiss

"I am... North." The guy in all dressed said.

"How did you get inside my apartment?" Ajax was able to maneuver his body on top North's body as he gripped at the stranger's neck.

"I... followed... you."

"What?! Why?!"

"Can you... please... let go... of my neck?" North pleaded.

Ajax did not heed North's request. "No! Not until you answer my questions."

"I will answer... it all. Please... you are... choking... me." North never thought he would say those words.

Ajax thought momentarily before he eased his hands around the stranger's neck. However, he remained seated on top North's chest.

"Don't do something stupid or else I will break your neck for real this time." Ajax warned North.

"(cough) If I had any bad intentions toward you, I could have done it while you were sleeping last night." North replied as he looked at Ajax's naked body.

Ajax became self-aware of his nakedness as North's eyes moved away from his face, down to his bare chest and lingered at his erect manhood. This made him jumped off North's body. He immediately grabbed his pants and clumsily put it on which was somewhat comical.

Meanwhile, North slowly got up from the floor and tried not to laugh at Ajax's troubles of putting on his trousers. He could see the protruding buttocks of Ajax and it made his cock throb.

Ajax faced North, once, he successful buttoned his pants. "Now, speak, why are you here? Why did you follow me home? And, what do you want?"

"You might think I'm crazy or something but..."

"Isn't it crazy enough that you broke into my apartment?" Ajax said as he took out his mobile phone from his pants. "Start explaining or I shall call the police?"

"Please don't. I need your help." North begged.

"What you need is to go to jail for breaking and entering." Ajax threatened as he was about to speed dial 911.

"PLEASE DON'T!" North said sternly and then the study lamp bulb exploded.

--- end of chapter ---