23. Bright eyes

As soon as the door closed, Oisin and Silas, immediately, disrobed all their clothes.

Silas was the first one to get all naked. He, immediately, knelt in front of Oisin and pulled down Oisin's pants and underwear. He, then, grabbed Oisin's flaccid long dick and began sucking it.

Oisin's cock, immediately, lengthened and throbbed violently inside Silas' mouth. He, then, grabbed Silas by the hair and thrust his cock all the way down into Silas' throat.

Silas gagged but could not do anything as Oisin had held his head tightly. He coughed and when he did, Oisin went deeper down to his esophagus. He was salivating hard and his eyes became teary. He began to panic as he started to punching Oisin's legs.

"Ah ... you want it all right?"

Oisin said as he was slowly began to pull out his twenty-two centimeter solid hard cock from Silas' orifice.

Silas, then, grabbed Oisin's muscular buttocks to stopped Oisin from pulling his dick from his mouth. He tightly wrapped his lips around Oisin's fuck pole as he inched it deeper back to his throat.

"Oh ... fuck!"

Oisin exclaimed as he felt Silas took his cock to the hilt. He, then, began to face fuck Silas long and hard. Silas, by then, was able to control his gag reflex and deep throated Oisin.

Oisin, then, pulled his cock out of Silas mouth. He, then, walked to the receiving area and sat on the sofa while he was dragging Silas by hair like some bitch in heat. He, then, turned Silas around and started rimming and fingering Silas's tight hole.

Silas was on all fours and had his face laying on the carpeted floor as Oisin prepared his rear. Oisin, then, wrapped his arms around Silas' waist, pulled him from the floor and had him sat on his legs. He then grabbed his steel rod and played with Silas's hole for a bit.

Silas cried as Oisin suddenly stabbed his hole with his massive erection. He felt his inside was being ripped apart as Oisin began to fuck him hard.

Oisin continued to fuck him brutal as his eyes began to glow.

--- end of chapter ---