7. The morning after

Ajax got up from the floor. He was still a bit disoriented from the effect of alcohol he had the night before. He was standing with his back at the bed. Thus, he did not see someone was laying on his bed. He removed his hoodie and tossed it behind him before he disregarded his shirt. He then took off his pants and boxer briefs.

The guy dressed in all black stirred on the bed when the hoodie hit his face. He was watching in shock as he saw the young man removed every piece of clothing right before him. His eyes bulged when Ajax bent over to remove his trousers and underpants. He could see up close the pinkish and hairless tight hole of Ajax.

The guy dressed in all black started to feel warm all over which he could not remember when was the last time that he felt that way. He could feel his heart pounding inside his chest. And then, he began to feel his manhood throb.

Lost in the sensation he was feeling, the guy dressed in all black did not notice that Ajax had turned around and was now facing him. He saw Ajax's massive morning hardon pulsating in front of his face.

Ajax, then, saw the guy dressed in all black gawking at his erect member. Instantly, he closed his eyes thinking he was still dreaming. When he opened his eyes, he and the guy dressed in all black were looking at each other's eyes.

"WHAT THE...? WHOA ...!"

Ajax shouted as he lost his balance from being startled. He was still wearing his socks which made him lose his balance and slipped on the floor.

As he fell backward, the guy dressed in black jumped off the bed and grabbed Ajax's arms to stop Ajax from falling, however, the opposite happened. The guy dressed in all black was dragged along with Ajax. He ended up laying on top of Ajax with his lips smacking right onto Ajax's lips.

--- end of chapter ---