111. And, the lies continue

"They destroyed my gorputz fisikoa and trapped my essence in this forlorn Land of Hypnos. This land could be the land of dreams for some. However, being here for millions of years, in this forsaken land, is nothing but a nightmare. I am alive. However, I am forever accursed to walk in this land."

Ajax could not help by feel pity for the Star Child. Tears began to fall into his eyes.

"And, why me? How did I get involved in all of this. I do not know Adamah. In fact, all the things that you are saying to me are bogus."

You are the vessel that I created before my gorputz fisikoa was destroyed by those frigging elders. However, it took me million of years for your form to be completed and be reborn."

"I do not understand. I am from Earth and not from the world you called Adamah, wherever that is. This is all but a dream and I will wake up from this anytime that I want."

The Star Child laughed manically.

"Oh, my child, believe me, this is not farce. You are indeed in the land of Hypnos. And, all that I said is real and will come to pass." The Star Child began to say.

Suddenly, everything in the valley withered and died. The valley became dry and barren. The heaven became grey and lightening illuminated the sky. The wind blew violently. Ajax never felt a frightening feeling enveloped his entire being as he was standing in front of the Star Child.

"I knew it!" Ajax shouted. "You were the evilness that I sensed earlier."

"I guess, it is useless to deceive you." The Star Child said. "Still, there is nothing you can do about it. I created you. You are my vessel and you have no choice but to let me in."

"NEVER!" Ajax yelled defiantly.

--- end of chapter ---