112. Let me in

The ground roared as the Star Child summoned his powers. His eyes began to glow with fire as the wind began to blow hard. The Star Child, then, levitated almost ten feet from the earth as rain poured from the sky.

"Please stop this!" Ajax pleaded the Star Child.

"Would you let me in?"

"NEVER!" Ajax replied defiant as ever as he stood his ground.

Ajax knew that he had no chance in hell on winning against the Star Child immense power. However, he saw it was pointless to run as the being with such power could easily find him. In Ajax's mind, all his action would be counterproductive and futile, thus, the only thing left to do was stand his ground.

"I DO NOT KNOW IF YOU ARE BRAVE OR JUST PLAIN STUPID." The Star Child began to say. His voice sounded like a million of voices that echoed from the depths of bottomless well. At the same, every time he spoke his voice was accompanies by thunderclaps.

"I DO NOT HAVE A CHOICE, DO I?. I HAVE TO MAN UP AGAINST YOU WHICH IS NOTHING SHORT OF BRAVERY BUT NONETHELESS PURE IDIOSYNCRASY!" Ajax shouted as the rain and wind began stronger.

"BESIDES, IF YOU DESTROY, YOU WILL DESTROY YOUR VESSEL!"

Ajax laughed like some mad man. "OH, AJAX, MY DEAR!" The Star Child began to moaned in ecstasy. "YOUR DEFIANT ATTITUDE AROUSES ME! I CAN FEEL YOUR FEAR MASKED BY ANGER!" The Star Child paused.

Ajax was disgusted by the Star Child. It seemed that the Star Child was feeding on his fear and anger and turning it into some kind of aphrodisiac that heightened his lust.

"I CAN FEEL YOUR RAGE. I CAN FEEL YOUR FEAR. AH ...!"The Star Child moaned in delight. "YOU ARE MINE! AND, THERE'S NO ESCAPING IT, MY CHILD!"

--- end of chapter ---